Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Am I The Only One That Needs Everything...Just Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quo155

That looks right! Nice! don't tell me you kicked the Dell to the curb. ... gotta make sacrifices? and that torch L' get it done.

LOL...no, that's just an old NEC monitor sitting on the floor. I have another desk where I tend to spend too much time at!

Thanks...EVERYONE for the encouragement!

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I FINALLY got my little station set up...at least for now so I could start rolling!

It's not much to look at right now, but it works for me and it gives me the space to roll.

View attachment 10649

View attachment 10650

There are still many things I want to get and do here, but it's finally a start...
Looks like a model 1300 on top. Are they pointed at that deer on the wall to make sure it stays there to watch LOL. That looks like a nice and comfy spot to roll. I like the clock- Makes You feel like You are an aristocrat rolling. But what is the torch for? Fast dry? Nice set up.

quo155

Good looking set up quo. You're ready to rock and roll.

LOL!!! I do rock in there...and country it...and ALL kinds of music it in there!

Looks like a model 1300 on top. Are they pointed at that deer on the wall to make sure it stays there to watch LOL. That looks like a nice and comfy spot to roll. I like the clock- Makes You feel like You are an aristocrat rolling. But what is the torch for? Fast dry? Nice set up.

That'd be a Weatherby PA-08 12GA on the top...but as a smith, a lot of shotguns look the same as they all have borrowed designs!

LOL...Yes, they are pointed right at a few mounts actually, just hard to see them in these photos.

The torch is my cigar lighter...a little more powerful than most lighters, but it was sent to me from some family of friend of mine that passed away a few years back. In fact, that rifle hanging below the shotgun, a JC Higgins Model 50, 270 WIN was his as well...I had purchased that from him before he had passed. Anyway...long story...I digress...thank you for the comments! :)

quo155

You're also a gunsmith?

Yes'sir!

I mentioned it in my first post in this thread...I think...but I have my Federal Firearms License and do transfers and have my own gunsmith shop. I have two careers! I'm an architectural designer 1/2 a week, yet full time and I run my shop the other half of the week, yet full time. I used to sell guns but the gunsmithing really took off/over and it's something I enjoy...dearly!

Status
Not open for further replies.