Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Rabbit Manure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I haven't tried osmocote, but rabbit manure is one of the better manures to use.

I thought we'd lost you. Have you been lurking around?

Afrohippie82

Nope you haven't lost me, I've been here I need to upload my plants on here because they seem really small none are over two feet and I seeded them in February.. I have them in grocery bags now the kind that are made of the same material as grow bags I had them in food grade 3 gallon buckets with holes drilled all in the bucket....they look better now...I used fox farm oceanic soil and box store compost and topsoil more fox farm than anything else though...the varieties are little Dutch, Florida sumatra, Conn.gold leaf Havana 142. The 142 and little dutch are the biggest plant at a whooping foot and a half.

chris m

I use to breed show standard rex . We had 60 rabbits and they produce 100lbs a week . Best fertilizer I had tomatoes growing in a bin best tomatoes I ever had.

ChinaVoodoo

I decided to fertilize all my gardens with alfalfa pellets. I applied them in the fall so they would be broken down I early spring. It seems the hares love it. They've been digging up my gardens and pooping in them all winter, which I think is great; however, I'm afraid they'll be so used to coming to my front yard that they'll eat my veggies next summer.
IMG_20170122_222812529.jpg

Abby Flander

I am willing to share a picture of animal manure nutrient content for u. In fact, there are many animal manures that can be used as fertilizer, such as pig manure, chicken manure, cow dung, etc. Before using the manure for fertilizer, you'd better have a test for your soil. animal manure NPK content.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.