Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Maybe a '' reputation/like '' system...or acknowledgement of a good post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
theres a lot of post's i read,,,, that are bullseye.. right on target for the topic being discussed...

A LOT OF TIMES i wish thier was a way of letting the '' poster'' know that i approved of his post immenslly,,,

> but thiers no way of doing that><

perhaps a /box/button, that could be pressed,, and a brief description given for the purpose of recieving such good vibes,,,,

and a bar showing,,,above his user-name,,, his '' approval of post's '' or something like that,?????

hope that makes since,,, im having a hard time trying to articulate what im talking about,????

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I'll talk to the developer about it. There are a zillion hacks that can be added the the forum. The biggest problem with hacks is they have to be updated with almost every upgrade. Upgrades come out about once every six weeks, so that could get into a lot of work.

You "rate the thread and you can "like" it with the facebook button

BarG

Founding Member
I've noticed that certain members contribute nothing but quality information thats worth listening to and learning from, [yea you know who you are] so maybe just send a complimentary post or pm chicken for the time being. chicken, By the way when I get my con.shade leaf wrappers i may send you [1] just to tease ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.