Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Mould to swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Brand

Decided I will support this thread.
Ive got a perfecto mould I dont use, its old, from Holland, but it still press a nice perfecto, I don`t use it as I have 2. Anybody interested?

I`ve also got an English wife, Free to a good home.:cool::cool:
Ben

quo155

I'm looking for a wooden perfecto mold...but I'm in Texas, USA! If we thought it'd make it to me...I'm curious the cost of shipping such an item over here? I'd be interested in purchasing if the logistics are possible?

EDIT: Sorry Knucklehead...I DID NOT see your comment/question otherwise I'd not jumped on this! FYI

Ben Brand

Ring gauge 49. I will ask the post office here to give me a quotation to the US. I would guess about R400-00 +- $40 for postage. Will keep you posted!

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Never mind.. I just read through this thread. By the title I thought you wanted to swap some mould. I have some greenish grey fuzzy mold that I was willing to swap to some whitish yellow mould..:rolleyes:

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I'm looking for a wooden perfecto mold...but I'm in Texas, USA! If we thought it'd make it to me...I'm curious the cost of shipping such an item over here? I'd be interested in purchasing if the logistics are possible?

EDIT: Sorry Knucklehead...I DID NOT see your comment/question otherwise I'd not jumped on this! FYI

I'm not interested in the mould. I just thought he would have more takers if the ring gauge was known. :)

Knucklehead

Founding Member
An ebay seller wouldn't ship a mould to one of our NZ members, so it was shipped to me and I shipped it on to NZ. I think postage was ~$60.00. It was long and heavy.

Ben Brand

The ring gauge is 49- +-19mm, lenth +- 4 inches, 100mm. The postage according to the lady in the post office will be around R500- $50 to the USA, that is a bit steep, that is without insurance, no tracking number, by airpost.
By ship it is cheaper R300- $30. Takes roughly 6-8 weeks, same story no insurance, no tracking. Thats a bit expensive for the two cheapest options. If tracking numbers and insurance is involved the price goes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.