Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tobacco Plants for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtfarm

I just emailed for plants through this forum. Please let me know if not received.

Thanks!

BarG

Founding Member
Check your profile page and go to settings to allow notification thru email in case your not logged into FTT to recieve message.

Wait a minute! how can you be notified if not recieved?:confused:

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Now's the time.

I would like to encourage any members in the US who have been thinking about growing tobacco, but have not taken the plunge, to send a PM to BigBonner. His plants are ready to go into the ground now. He's already done the tricky part for you (germinating the seed and creating healthy transplants). He ships Priority Mail, with a near 100% success rate.

Now all you have to do is put them in the ground like tomato transplants. And rumor has it that he includes extras for free. Nowhere else will you find so wide a selection of varieties ready to go. You can have your tobacco patch in the ground and growing by this weekend. The time window is closing.

If you're not sure what varieties to order, just ask Larry (BigBonner). He is a commercial grower, and can advise you. Just let him know what you want to produce (cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, chew, snuff, snus) and how much room you can dedicate in your growing area.

Happy growing!

Bob

DrBob

Founding Member
I just got my plants from larry today absolutely wonderful!! Strong healthy plants, great root balls, ready to go. I planted 126 of them this morning before I had to leave for work, not a single bad one in the box. The plants ship well.
This is my second year of using Larry's seedlings... I am convinced that it is the only way for me to go.

I ordered 800 from him this year for me and some friends. He did not dissapoint me at all.

If you are on the fence about growing this IS THE WAY TO GO!!

Dr.Bob

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Thanks for the review! Looks like he handles large orders as effortlessly as small ones

prairiefarmer

I received my plants from Larry about a week ago, and they were in tip-top shape when they arrived!! As far as I'm concerned, he'll be my source for plants from now on!!

BigBonner

Founding Member
If you asked me about plants and I didn't get back to you please remind me . I have alot of things to keep up with and a one track mind .

Tom_in_TN

I sent a PM RE: the Bursa and Hav 142 to see if they are ready to ship but did not get a reply. How are they coming along? Ready to ship?

Tom TN

Ishi

Got the plants from Larry today 3 days from KT to Ca arrived in very good condition and great looking plants.

Thanks
Dan

DrBob

Founding Member
Larry's seedlings are the best. They ship well. He does a fantastic job of packing them for shipment, layering them in moist paper towels. He shipped mine through usps. The first batch left Owingsville kt on monday afternoon, I picked them up at 8 am wednesday at the post office in Frederic wisconsin! 40 hours later. He sent me the 2nd batch on Tuesday and I got em 7:30 am Thursday. USPS does a good job, when I picked up plants yesterday, I could hear baby chickens in the back room just peeping away waiting for thier new owner.

Bob

BigBonner

Founding Member
I sent a PM RE: the Bursa and Hav 142 to see if they are ready to ship but did not get a reply. How are they coming along? Ready to ship?

Tom TN

I have been busy with alot of farming chores here . I some times forget things .

However I was waiting on some varietys ( Havana 142 and Bursa )to catch up on growing . These seeds was planted days apart and are not quiet ready yet . I will check today and see how close to ready to plant they are and get back to you .

It is impossible to get over 30 varietys seeded on the same day and impossible to have them all grow at the same rate .

Next year I will be cutting the varietys to the best sellers unless someone preorders a certain variety by the hundred .

turcuoglu

I am in VA and interested in growing couple of plants. Prefer Turkish varieties or varieties for cigars. Thanks for the info.

T

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Good Morning and welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of info here. The FAQ's at the top are a good place to start.

Specifically BigBonner (on this forum) is selling seedlings very reasonably. From my experience they are about as good as you can get.

Take care growing in pots or buckets. The size of the plant you will get is a DIRECT function of the container size.

Again, WELCOME,

John

Tom_in_TN

Tom TN
Larry's seedlings were shipped Friday and got to me in excellent condition today, Monday. Nice healthy plants too! Lots better in all ways compared to the bunch of seedlings I started. I planted them this afternoon because cloudy, cooler weather was moving in. This is definitely the way to get your crop off to a fabulous start. I believe the plants could have gone another 2 days and been just fine with the way he packed them. If you want to get those few extra varieties you been wishing you had started last month, or just want to take the plunge and start growing your own crop this year, then I highly recommend using Larry's plants. They are A-1 and I am a very happy customer.

Steve2md

Well, looks like I successfully murdered all 150 of my tiny sprouts...a product of being so busy moving and separating from my wife...I'll be buying seedlings from you next season or, if you have some available, in August when it starts to get below 105 degrees here again....ugh

Tom_in_TN

When they are that small, Steve they easily succomb to any variation from the rules you need to follow. I killed 6 entire flats (48 cells each) this season within a 2 hour time span on a fairly nice day, April 6th, so don't feel like the Lone Ranger. Just wondering if you could use plants ready to go right now?

Steve2md

I would, but it's starting to stay over 109 during the day here and will be that way until mid august..plus, she gets the house, I get the tiny apartment. I need to see what way my balcony points to see if it gets sun or not. Thanks though

Status
Not open for further replies.