Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tobacco Plants for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBonner

Founding Member
I have Burley , Maryland 609 and Bright leaf plants left for sale in larger quanities , 20 or more ,

I give good deals on Burley by the hundred count .

Its getting to the end of season .

andrewislord

Do you, or anyone, sell small amounts of plants? Like 1-10? Just curious. I was going to buy plants but New Hope Seeds doesn't ship to California, not sure why. And what's shipping like on that? I would think you'd be paying a lot of shipping for just a few plants. Just curious, not looking to buy any until next year.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Do you, or anyone, sell small amounts of plants? Like 1-10? Just curious. I was going to buy plants but New Hope Seeds doesn't ship to California, not sure why. And what's shipping like on that? I would think you'd be paying a lot of shipping for just a few plants. Just curious, not looking to buy any until next year.

Check wit BigBonner on this site. I got some of mine from him this year and they were first rate.

John

BigBonner

Founding Member

I ship with the USPS flat rate boxes .Medium is like $12 the large flate rate box is $16
Large will hold 100 plants stacked right and packed with paper towels .
Small box will hold 50 plants .

I do ship small amounts in the early season . But when I have my hands full with planting . I can't afford drop from the field to send out 1 to 10 plants .
Trucking 10 plants to town cost more in gas than a person makes off the plants . I like to send plants out when they are paid for . I know customers like to get what they pay for and fast .

Some time when you shippriority and by weight is almost cost the same as the small flat rate box . It is according to where the package goes to .

John

2012062324 004.jpgI received these Bursa plants from Big Bonner on my last Flue cure order from him. I was totally amazed by the size of the stem and they way they have grown over the last month. Next year I will definitely order varities of plants he has. His plants and tobacco are the best I have ever had.

BarG

Founding Member
View attachment 1110I received these Bursa plants from Big Bonner on my last Flue cure order from him. I was totally amazed by the size of the stem and they way they have grown over the last month. Next year I will definitely order varities of plants he has. His plants and tobacco are the best I have ever had.

I'll give that a big right on, John. All six varietys I got From BigBonner have done exceptionaly well. !!!!!!!!!

andrewislord

I ship with the USPS flat rate boxes .Medium is like $12 the large flate rate box is $16
Large will hold 100 plants stacked right and packed with paper towels .
Small box will hold 50 plants .

I do ship small amounts in the early season . But when I have my hands full with planting . I can't afford drop from the field to send out 1 to 10 plants .
Trucking 10 plants to town cost more in gas than a person makes off the plants . I like to send plants out when they are paid for . I know customers like to get what they pay for and fast .

Some time when you shippriority and by weight is almost cost the same as the small flat rate box . It is according to where the package goes to .

Thanks. That's good to know. I would of thought shipping would be much more expensive and hard to do. I'm sure I'll be buying some next time.

BigBonner

Founding Member
Big Bonner,
Still have plants available?
Anything that grows quick?

I have some burley plants but they are prety much had it . I wouldn't plant them unless I had a long growing season .

I do have whole leaf tobacco .

Burley aged
Burley Red Tips aged
Bright leaf
Turkish (Boxed small pieces )
Dark air
Maryland
One sucker

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
that maryland sounds good,

BARg...sent me some of it, in the past,,,

and it wasnt bad,

and i must say big bonner,

your hands of fully cured baccy, is the best hands ive ever seen

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Just to poke my head in here and say, I have a lot of experience with his aged burley and it is top notch

Knucklehead

Founding Member
gracebowen Start with Whole Leaf until you know what you want. You have plenty of time to try different varieties before growing season starts. BigBonner sells whole leaf as does Don on www.WholeLeafTobacco.com. Don also sells injectors and a shredder. He's currently running a deal on the shredder, it's priced close to cost and you get a free pound of Turkish Leaf. I don't think BigBonner has a website you will have send him a PM or e-mail. Click on his name on one of his posts and it will give you options to contact him. Both guys have nothing but high reviews. Don's cigarette sampler is a good place to start. Then you can decide from that what plants you want to grow.

notcrack

I'll agree with Alabama on this one. Drop a few dollars on some leaf and see what you like. My favourite is Don's brightleaf. I smoke it pure all the time and can only give it positive reviews.

DrBob

Founding Member
It is getting time to think about seedlings for the upcoming season! I will get my seedlings from Big Bonner again this year It is such an easy way to get the garden started. I grew 100 tn 90 burley and 100 cc-13 virginia last year and will probably do the same this year. For what they cost it has been a no brainer for me. He grows better seedlings than I can, he ships them right in the mail and they arrive in perfect condition. I dont have to dick around with a greenhouse either!
I ordered 800 plants for me and others last year and they all grew just fine. This year it is looking like we will need 2,000 plants. There are more and more people in my local area gettin the tobacco growing bug.
Bonners plants are Doctor approved!
Dr.Bob that is

BigBonner

Founding Member
Im still stripping my 2012 tobacco crop . Having the flue that was going around set me back in the stripping room .

I haven't had the time to think about my greenhouse yet .
I will have plants and THANKS to Deluxestogie I will have more varietys to choose from .

I would like for anyone who is planning on buying plants let me know if you are needing a certain variety in quanity .

Don't forget I do have different varietys of Whole leaf tobacco by the pound or 50 lb .Ton if needed .

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Im still stripping my 2012 tobacco crop . Having the flue that was going around set me back in the stripping room .

I haven't had the time to think about my greenhouse yet .
I will have plants and THANKS to Deluxestogie I will have more varietys to choose from .

I would like for anyone who is planning on buying plants let me know if you are needing a certain variety in quanity .

Don't forget I do have different varietys of Whole leaf tobacco by the pound or 50 lb .Ton if needed .
Do da phrase "16 tons" ring any bells? LOL -- John

Status
Not open for further replies.