Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

First few sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CigarFish

Hello everyone,

I just got started rolling my own cigars and I wanted to share some of my pictures with you guys. I made about 20 sticks using tobacco from www.WholeLeafTobacco.com filler, binder and wrapper and my last 8 to 10 came out the best. Now I just have to let them dry out in the humidor and hopefully smoke them soon!

My blend is: 6x48

Filler:
Aged Nicraguan Ligero
Aged Dominican Seco

Binder:
Dominican

Wrapper:
Maduro

Attachments

• IMG_20140526_012720.jpg
    IMG_20140526_012720.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20140522_234410.jpg
    IMG_20140522_234410.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 104
Last edited by a moderator:

moscca

Very nice CigarFish !!! Several new rollers here, among me !!
I like that dark color of the wrapper !
How much ligero and seco you used per cigar ?

Jan.

buck

You roll each individual leaf like a scroll and then bunch them up and roll, so Entubado style. I started with the book method, they they turn out looking nice, the burn and was not that good. They tend to tunnel badly and if rolled too tight they don't smoke at all. I've since switched to this style and they do smoke better but don't look as good .. I need more practice, lots more :)

Bruck

Good job, Cigarfish! They look a heck of a lot better than my first few sticks :)

CigarFish

You roll each individual leaf like a scroll and then bunch them up and roll, so Entubado style. I started with the book method, they they turn out looking nice, the burn and was not that good. They tend to tunnel badly and if rolled too tight they don't smoke at all. I've since switched to this style and they do smoke better but don't look as good .. I need more practice, lots more :)

Yes Entubado is the style :) Thank you for reminding me of the style!

CigarFish

Thank you everyone for the support! I really enjoy this forum and there is a lot of cool ideas out there! I am a bit of a perfectionist. I really enjoy the look of a cigar and the presentation of one. This definitely adds to the taste of a stick to me. So I really strive to have a nice clean and smooth roll on the wrapper. The flag and cap is a little difficult to get perfect but it is getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.