Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Macca from Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

macca

Hi guys and girls. I am a rookie farmer with little experience in horticulture looking to grow my own tobacco leaf for personal use. I have many goals to achieve in this endeavour 1) to save money 2) to explore the vast flavours and aromas mother nature has to offer and 3) I love learning new skills (and so far from my research Tobacco has shown to be a very historic and intriguing commodity)

I understand the Australian laws to not allow me to cultivate this plant (a law untouched since 1901) I believe this to be wrong in such a man should be allowed to be self sufficient. (I rnourage anyone to look into Australia's Tobacco Laws, they're are embarrassingl backwards and contradictory) Nonetheless the laws primarily apply to those harvesting and distributing large quantities (not my goal) I also plan to obtain a Tobacco Manufacturers License, which although a hefty price alone is one I will pay gladly to embark on this endeavour.

Glad to be apart of this group and look forward to taking on new knowledge and hopefully producing some smooth tobacco with variety.

macca

Thanks knucklehead ive read over the FAQs twice now and will take notes on my third read. This place really does have a lot of useful information, I will attempt to take in as much as possible and then rely on your trusted members to fill the gaps :)

macca

After further research into Australian laws and licensing im afraid I will need to renounce my membership as growing tobacco here brings about harsher penalties than operating a meth lab. Bought some strawberrie seed instead. Cheers fellas

leverhead

Sorry to see you go! If you move to a civilized country, drop back in. I've been told there's good money in meth labs.

Status
Not open for further replies.