Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Another source for concentrated flavorings for casings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I usually buy my flavorings from Lorann oils but I found this site and thought it interesting enough to order some from them. It is interesting that they say their flavors are so concentrated that they can be used for vaping (as in flavored E-cigarettes). It is also interesting and two of the flavors they sell are "Mary Jane" and "Marlboro Red"

http://www.candyflavor.com/Candy-Flavoring.html

DGBAMA

I used ecigs for a while and ALWAYmy own liquid. Some of those concentrates are just that, even a few drops in a couple ounces can be overpowering. Start with a LITTLE, you can always add more.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Holy guacamole...$250 for a gallon of Propylene Glycol. I think I pay around $23 - $24. I know this is a crazy idea, but couldn't you use e-juice to flavor tobacco?

Woodsroad

You can use whatever you want to use to flavor tobacco. Kool-Aide, car air fresheners or underarm deodorant.
Just ask yourself whether you want to smoke it.

My goal is to keep the commercial krap out.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
My goal is to keep the commercial krap out.

I agree, that's why I grow my own and smoke it but I also always have to experiment. I make a lot of dip (and pipe tobacco) so I'll play around with making some apple pie flavored dip when these flavors come in. I was also going to buy some "Mary Jane" flavoring, mix up some tobacco and send it out to you all. You can then tell me how long it took for you to get arrested..:rolleyes:

jojjas

$250 for a gallon of Propylene Glycol , sounds crasy
I went to local farmer supplies shop and bought
~0.5 gallons or 1.8L of propylene glycol for 22 $
propglyc.jpg
i use it in my humidor to keep humidity enough , and keep my snus moist and fresh , i blend 3 lbs snus with 2 tablespoons p
ropylene glycol
20140531_132819.jpg
I take an empty snus tin , and drilled couple of holes in it and place soaked sponge in there , place it in the humidor or there you keep your tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.