Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

i owe this years grow to BIG-BONNER....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i started a lot of seedlings this year... but i decided they were big enough to go in the greenhouse, and i swapped from a 1 gallon sprayer. to my backpack sprayer...

well all my seedlings started dying. and in the course of 3 days they were all dead,

i forgot i sprayed grass killer in it, last december, and didnt wash it out good enough.. [ damn did i learn a lesson there ]

i ordered 200 plants from big-b...and got them this past friday....i only tossed 5 of them due to wet soggy leaves,

that is a good equation in my book... 195... out of 200 being perfect.

so im set to actually grow this year.and i owe it all to big-b.

his live plants sent thru the mail. is the way to go for those that may not be able to start thier own.

i cant express. how much im in-debted to him for saving my ass....i surelly thought my mistake, was going to cause me to have to buy bacca all of next year.. but now im on track. to once again produce my own crop.:D

BarG

Founding Member
I have a problem keeping my handheld pump sprayers in good working order. They screw up so easy nowadays. BigBonner sells great plants for sure and I bet you got a great deal. If it werene't for learning so hard how to start them myself Or I didn't have time, He would be my fallback plan. Goodluck this year!

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i got the backpack sparayer. for doing overhead. liquid fertilizing.. and to kill the hornworms... you can point that wand of a backpack sprayer. over the top. of the plants.. and the wand is so big. it will broadcast over a huge area. as i walk the bacca line. i can cover 3 rows at the same time with this thing.

it's so awesome,,, thats why i decided to use it for weed killing, when i did the whole yard...toating a 1 gallon sprayer wasnt something i was going to do lol...

but in the future i will rinse immediatlly after using any killer<----

id suggest to anyone who grows a lot of plants.. to look into one of these sprayers. THEY ARE WORTH EVeRY PENNY OF THE PRICE TAG... and they sell every part to the thing on AMAZON. so if something fails, you can re-order it.

trust me i know-------> my sprayer was aqquired from a friend that works with the national park service here. 2 years ago. i was with him were they store thier equipment. and seen it sitting on a shelf. covered with dust... i asked him whats up with that thing. '' he said it didnt work. someone ran over the wand ''

i told him id like to have it,,, so after asking his supervisor,, i got it.

ordered a new wand for it... and it is a champ... totally reliable. with a hand pump. that rest right where, your inactive arm is, so operating it is a breeze. spray with one arm, pump with the other..

lets just say.... when the hornworms see me coming wearing that back-pack sprayer... THEY COWER IN FEAR.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
The china tool store has them cheap.

took me a minute to figure out just what the hell a '' china tool store'' was.....

but it came to me...lol

have a good day. time to go start the truck and get ready to take some farmer's a lot of fertilizer.

BarG

Founding Member
lets just say.... when the hornworms see me coming wearing that back-pack sprayer... THEY COWER IN FEAR.

I'd probably cower in fear too if I saw a big ole redneck chicken coming at me with a sprayer.
I wouldn't know whether to duck or run. Them hornworms don't stand a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.