Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

The Cigar Authority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

Thank you . These guys talk about some cool in depth stuff,kinda like in here...real stuff, not just a 2 hour advertisement spiel .
Like I said , I had no idea my letter would make air. I was expecting maybe an email and really expecting nothing but one of those automated "we received your email and we'll get back to you " types of return emails. I noticed the guy on the left gave a bit of nod of impression when the other read I had grown Criollo 98 . I'm going to watch the entire show this morning ,maybe pop a few seed head pods while I do .

MarcL

[h=3]Smoking Aged Cigars & Mail Bags![/h]This week we take a look at a couple of cigars from 2003 that were part of The Cigar Authority Care Package and find out why David hung on to them for so long and why he decided to share them with everyone....

We also go through The Cigar Authority mailbags that have been growing to epic proportions...

http://chatwing.com/thecigarauthority#

MarcL

Live In Studio With Hamlet Paredes .. One hour video
His family wanted him to be a Doctor, but instead he wound up in the cigar industry where he made his name in his home country of Cuba. He wound up in Naples where he met Rocky Patel and today we will sit down with and get to know Hamlet Paredes as we light up some of his acclaimed cigars.

Status
Not open for further replies.