Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Interested in a good CHAVETA. Cant find one. Might make one. Post pics of your knife!

Knucklehead

Founding Member
They're always made for fat guys.

Boy the real deal is expensive though. I can find poly cotton for cheap, but that wouldn't work. Sposed to be linen to keep cool. Linen costs a ton. Even all cotton are forty bucks. Still looking for custom.

They look goofy.

ebay has "vintage" (re pre-owned) linen Guayaberas at a reasonable price. Be sure to pick up a nice straw fedora.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Got my genuine one made in Mexico when I was down there. very nice feeling indeed. Smoking a cigar, on the beach overlooking the ocean with a glass of Jose Cuervo by my side, wife on the other...ahh good times...

quo155

Yea, great job Don (eBay )..I see you have some bids and with info about WLT, this will be a win-win!

Smart...

Brown Thumb

It is amusing to watch people bid on something When they could Buy It Now for 24.99. if they could just google something right in front of there face.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I'm looking forward to listing the new cigar molds on ebay also. I probably won't even bother putting them on the website for now. The molds will be about $85 each, so they're affordable, but like the chavetas, I'll let the market determine the price. If someone buys a cigar mold, they're probably going to need tobacco too.

ArizonaDave

I'm looking forward to listing the new cigar molds on ebay also. I probably won't even bother putting them on the website for now. The molds will be about $85 each, so they're affordable, but like the chavetas, I'll let the market determine the price. If someone buys a cigar mold, they're probably going to need tobacco too.

Great way to test market a product!