Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

i think im a hoarder while at work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
at least thats what my wife tells me....

my day starts out normal... but by lunch it has been turned upside down..

i roll out of the yard in the semi.. with 3 empty buckets. and a bunch of empty wal-mart bags,

i'll pick up many different things during the day...from a pile of fresh crap. to digging up some lillies at a old run down house.

i say this because today i was so loaded. down i had to pass things up... i had 3 huge rocks [ i got a massive rock wall in front of my house ] and am allways picking up huge rocks when i see them. i went under my favorite interstate overpass. WHERE THE BATS LIVE. and loaded 2 of my buckets up with some fresh bat guano.. i went to pick up a empty fertilizer trailer, and the farmer spilled a lot of it on the ground. so i loaded up another bucket.

and '' i brake for survey takes'' today i hit the mother load of them. i must have got 40 stakes or more today.[ they work good for holding up my bacca..] and i use them to make cages with string for tomatoes....and to make a kris cross grid. between my corn with string so the wind dont knock it down.

i had to pass up several real nice rocks today. and it upset me. because sometimes im not in the area where the rocks are.and i come home empty handed. but today i was way overloaded. the cab of the truck was so packed i could barelly change gears.

.........................................................................................................

i do have a delima... i got to pick up some run over skunks. but where to put them.?????

i got a disabled friend who has stayed with me off-and-on.... he's been lving with this leech of a female. who takes his pain med's to get high. and has him pay all of her bills. well this month. after he paid her bills. she started a fussle with him. had the law called and got him arrested. i bailed him out, and moved him back in.

im gonna get this leech for what shes done, '' this isnt the first time'' shes done him wrong.. it's time she gets a taste of her own medicine.

im gonna aqquire some stinky dead smashed skunks. and place them in her yard at night. im thinking of strapping a cooler to the back of the truck and putting them in there,

this isnt the first nor will it be the last time. someone recieves skunks from me.

you know your a odd one when you do what i do while at work,,,:rolleyes:

leverhead

Good stuff is good stuff! I think that's how we got the name "Pick-up" trucks.

I don't mess with skunks, dead or alive! That stink is just too nasty for me.

Have your friend change his mailing address. Once the checks stop coming in she'll either dry up and blow away, or find someone else to play the part of sucker.

Rickey60

Just think of all the money you save picking all that stuff up. I'm with you on this one, and someone need to teach that leech a lesson.

Boboro

The bats are gittin a bad virus this year that makes um go well bats. Some thing that breads in caves but could be on under pass so becareful. It could infeck ppl.

quo155

This was such a great read! Continue on and keep pulling over for all them there "goods"! I think it's awesome...

And, I want to hear more about these "skunks in her yard"!

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
well today i come home with 7 lillies.... the field i delivered to was apperantlly behind where a house once sit...

i did feel robbed though.. i mean it was at least 1 acre... and thats all that was there 7 lillies growing in a group.

i had 2 empty buckets and drove right by where the bat poop is...

no skunks yet...

Brown Thumb

There is a fresh road kill I can grab for ya. How to ship it tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.