Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

spraying for worms, aphids, fertilizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGBAMA

I started the year with a 2 gal pump sprayer. For 400+ small plants it it's ok. But I quickly realized how much surface area would have to be covered as they grew.

Today I got a 4 gal backpack sprayer from WM. Wow, what a difference. $49 well spent in just the time savings.

With WM's liberal return policy, anyone with a bunch of plants to care for owes it to themself to try one.
14028834042847.jpg
14028833217581.jpg

There is even a warning in the instructions NOT to use for fertilizer or pesticide if the sprayer was previously used for weed killer, unless thoroughly cleaned first.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
That's a nice sprayer. You'll quickly get your moneys worth out of that tool. Chicken bragged on his all last season.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i know the spray pattern on min e is so powerfull. you can walk very brisklly down the row, and still get a good broadcast..

all growers as you said.. that think a 1 gallon sprayer is enough...havent seen what a real sparayer is capable of, until they strap that thing on thier back.

Brown Thumb

For me I use this one. 15 gallons. I cannot carry anything due to a bad back.
100 bucks from tractor supply. 3rd year and still working. I either have it in my loader bucket or behind my lawn mower in a cart.
Add 50 ft. more hose and now get the hole patch.
400861_L1

DGBAMA

Good find for an average back yard patch. My 4gal backpack was even feeling inadequate toward the later part of the season. (400+ plants).

Status
Not open for further replies.