Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Mmm-mmm. Russian Beer and Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmost

Re: Mmm-mmm

Yup. Good stuff. I stumbled across a gathering of Ural motorcycle owners at Willville Motorcycle Campground right off the Blue Ridge Parkway. There was this one bearded Ural enthusiast wandered over half tanked smoking a cigarette. He became Johnny Sotweedseed's victim that night when I laid half a dozen cigars on him. So he responded by bringing us some Russian beers, and these Old Rasputins, and then he retailed his adventures in Russia touring the Ural and Dniepr factories. I like stout.

Nice pipe too.

Desertpipe

Looks like a great way to end a day to me.

Stout rates high on my list, as well. Never tried that one.

Dunning

Good stuff all, thanks. This particular beer is made in the US, in the Imperial Stout style--a British stout made strong for the long trip to the czars, who loved it (this is a good write-up http://www.totalwine.com/eng/guide-to-beer/russian-imperial-stout.cfm). It was quite nice. A little less chewy than I expected from a stout, with a high alcohol percentage masked a bit by some sweetness.

The pipe was filled with Black Knight, a blend of Black Cavendish, Burley and Latakia from a local smoke shop. That too, was nice. I've got a Smith's Oatmeal stout lined up for the next smoke in a few days :).

Dunning

Status
Not open for further replies.