Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Cigar rolling video for beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdaddy

I have heard so many people say that cigar rolling takes a high degree of skill and years of training and is beyond most peoples ability. I think it's a myth and is relatively easy to learn with just a small amount of effort to produce good, smokeable cigars.

I made a video so a person could test their skills to see if they are capable and hopefully see how easy it can be. It also shows my modified entubado rolling method to make it even easier.

Take a look...

janetta007

Re: Made a video for beginners

Thank you Gdaddy, you explained that perfect for me. I wasn't sure on the way the veins were suppose to go, but you nailed it. I am looking forward to the next video.

webmost

You know what's so excellent about this? I think it's the first rolling vid I have seen which was made by an amateur. That's what makes it so excellent, is that it shows how to make it easy for anyone.

DIY Pete

Just watched the video, don't tell my boss. I really liked it. I have paid attention to the veins while wrapping my cigars but I never worried about it on the binder. That might explain the odd burn on some of my cigars.

Pete

Gdaddy

Just watched the video, don't tell my boss. I really liked it. I have paid attention to the veins while wrapping my cigars but I never worried about it on the binder. That might explain the odd burn on some of my cigars.

Pete

A lot less bumpy too.

DIY Pete

I plan on rolling a few this weekend and will pay more attention to the binder orientation. I use the cuban sandwich style now but I will have to try a couple entubo and see how they come out. I don't really roll a lot of cigars so a little extra time per cigar is no big deal.

Pete

ArizonaDave

This is one video that many have wished was "out there" on Youtube, etc... but wasn't. Now it is! I hope Don adds this to the hopefully new Cigar area. I'm going to share with everyone I know.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
AZD, You would know this roll.( You beat Me) That is the silver dollar roll.- LOL flip the leaf and roll the way You know how folks. Just a demo of Big G's roll-- Nice work buddy! Mad- I got it. Sir, You got an 18 star on that one.... FTT ROCKS....

Langhorne

I am pre-beginner and have looked at a ton of videos on YouTube and for someone wondering if he could do it this was positively the best presentation of them all. Bravo.

Knucklehead

Founding Member

webmost

I am pre-beginner and have looked at a ton of videos on YouTube and for someone wondering if he could do it this was positively the best presentation of them all. Bravo.
Langhorne, are you from Langhorne?

Smokin Harley

absolutely amazing. I am very impressed by your patience, explanation and use of the paper towel as a stand in tobacco leaf ,makes perfect sense. Thank you very much

Cigar

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Smokin Harley

absolutely amazing. I am very impressed by your patience, explanation and use of the paper towel as a stand in tobacco leaf ,makes perfect sense. Thank you very much

I agree totally with that! do have one question oh..first I saw the regular "bunch" then the "book" now your cross-between them{which i like alot] but what is the "cuba sandwich"I have heard of,never seen? again not tke-away from your great method of rolling. I just bought my first tobacco from WLT yesterday and cant wait to try out my real rolling of cigars!! evern know i only have a old cutting board and pizza cutter thats all..but im just getting started here will have to save-up money and buy other stuff like mold etc...

cigar

Status
Not open for further replies.