Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Rolled A Good One-Amazed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Tobaccoman

Rolled a nice cigar! First smokable one.

I don't have much to work with--only Connecticut Valley shade, broadleaf and Havana Seed. All of it is over 5 years old, and has seen a lot of abuse over the years. I have leaves from all parts of the plants. Home-made wood block mold and pizza cutter. No glue.

Used part long and part short fill made of all three types, put some very dark broadleaf in the middle and a burley leaf also, Havana seed binder and shade wrapper. Sort of panatela width and Nub length.

Damm if it didn't come out great. Not pretty. Medium strength, long white ash that I finally knocked off at two inches, easy, even draw and big clouds of smoke. What more is there to want?

A genuine good cigar made of 100% USA grown tobacco, better than a lot of sticks I bought. Feel like I got something done today after all.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Congratulations! The only thing better than a home rolled cigar is a home rolled cigar using your own home grown tobacco. cigar-smoker.gif

webmost

What more is there to want?

PICTURES! That's what else.
We wanna see pix of your stix.

Hey, shoot me a private message with your address and I'll shoot you some all-American cigars I have on hand here.

Gotta love that special broadleaf flavor.

ArizonaDave

PICTURES! That's what else.
We wanna see pix of your stix.

Hey, shoot me a private message with your address and I'll shoot you some all-American cigars I have on hand here.

Gotta love that special broadleaf flavor.

I think you're referring to Pennsylvania Broadleaf? Haven't tried WLT's Equador Maduro Broadleaf yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.