Whole Leaf Tobacco
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New WholeLeafTobacco.com site to launch soon.

Chuck,

Most of the tobacco listed is "aged". I'm trying not to sell fresh tobacco due to quality issues. The principle is basically the same as with home growers in that the first crop should be 3 times what is needed so by the end of the third year, you'll be smoking 3 year old tobacco. I'm trying to secure as much leaf as possible so I can extend this philosophy in the way Whole Leaf Tobacco sells its product.

I don't have any 142, but BB does have a Havana variety.

Damn. No wonder my monte dont smoke right. The later in the year the better it smokes. Espescially when I mix with virg inia bright leaf.

Banned

I really wish I had room for 3 years of tobacco. I managed a 4 month supply this year. I am hoping to double that next year.

Founding Member

I have 2011 crop Havana . I have been letting it hang to let it color cure as much as I possibly can . There was some color cured green in it that seems to be leaving out .
    My Dark Air had some color cured green in it and most if not all the green cast has left out of the leaves now .
    My CT Broadleaf has some color cured green in some of the leaves , it is slowly comming out .
    I let some 2010 burley crop hang through the summer sweat it came out quickly .

Wholeleaftobacco.... sounds good. So does Fairtradetobacco IMHO... but the whole leaf stresses that aspect - not processed. I haven't gotten any free seeds yet but I plan to. Wouldn't mind if a site contribution was required. This is a very informative site and everyone has been very receptive to the noob.

I bet you'll only be redirected the first time you visit, after that it will be on your favorites list and you will have a direct connect. I keep WLT on direct connect also, where do you think I get all them fine cigar rolling leaves from?

Quote Originally Posted by FmGrowit View Post
    ... Most of the tobacco listed is "aged". I'm trying not to sell fresh tobacco due to quality issues. The principle is basically the same as with home growers in that the first crop should be 3 times what is needed so by the end of the third year, you'll be smoking 3 year old tobacco. ...
    Howdy and Happy New Year!!

I have to agree with BarG. I was wondering what type of process you had that made you're baccy so tasty. Time -- The Secret Ingredient!

Howdy BB,

I'll have to keep a vigilant eye out for the posting when you have some Havana for sale.

Thanks, Chuck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12