Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

"Contributing Members" clarified

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
It was recently brought to my attention that I use the term "Contributing Members" occasionally and someone wanted to know how to contribute. It was then that it dawned on me that I wasn't being very clear on what "contributing" means.

When I use the term "contributing members" I simply mean "participating" or "active" members. If you have post counts, you're a contributing member. I did not mean to imply a financial contribution is required...as a matter of fact, I don't accept financial contributions from members to run the forum and never will.

BarG

Founding Member
I elect FmGrowit as the most "contributing member" by making this site possible. Plus all his "help ,contributers and collaborators" in this venture. This is no worry for me. BarG ...Thanks Don What can you say for a free site like this. I have never EXPECTED anything or been asked for anything. But what I have recieved has been well appreciated as far as good advice on quality tobacco growing ,harvesting, ...........And ....Smokin!!!! I want to thank everyone for crontributing your insight on the lost art of homgrown tobacco.

BarG

Founding Member
Its nice when other members post comments and ideas so after a hard days work you can relax and take your mind off everyday situations and either learn something new , or just open your mind to another way to skin a cat, sometimes a good laugh which realy helps take your mind off of less important subjects.