Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

TSC greenhouse steal of a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGBAMA

Picked up a "greenhouse" from Tractor Supply today, seasonal clearance, 59.95; originally 129.95. Cheap extra curing space. Could not buy a tarp and 2x4s for the price. Check your local TSC if you need one.
14059942391410.jpg

DGBAMA

Plastic had no noticeable smell, straight out of the box. But good point, I will let it bake in the sun a couple days before adding baccy, to offgas, just too be sure.

DGBAMA

Doors and vents at both ends. Airflow will not be a problem. And I can get starts put earlier next year.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
The price is better than Big Lots too. That is a great find. Looks like a great set up to harden off the new starts as well.I found some spikes at Home depo to weld 3/4 inch washers to so I can stake down My green house. They were 69. cents each. The good tent stakes were to much to use. The white rack clothset shelf kit would be perfect in them.

DGBAMA

So far it is doing great for curing. I just moved everything to the back all I can load it down again.14088278084930.jpg

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
What is in the net bags? I saved some trumpets for a try. Dried flowers. I lke Your stringers, and center post set up. I think You got a winner there. That is a nice hooch for the price. My Green house is an old iron gazebo with bisquin on it. Very nice find!

DGBAMA

What is in the net bags? I saved some trumpets for a try. Dried flowers. I lke Your stringers, and center post set up. I think You got a winner there. That is a nice hooch for the price. My Green house is an old iron gazebo with bisquin on it. Very nice find!
Bud bags. Seed heads, Clip em off, add a label, hang to finish drying.

DGBAMA

Leaf stringers are aluminum wire (thanks for the idea Bob). Fast and cheap. No need to tie over sticks, then un tie to make hands to free up the sticks for the next batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.