Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Old Vintage Outboard Motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmaxB

Two vid clips - on the Allegheny Reservoir with the old 56 Johnson 10hp - the motor cost me $200.00 - good deal.
Next vid -next post

AmaxB

There are a lot of bears in the Allegheny Forrest being fall they came to visit me and got to close for comfort.

AmaxB

The fishing was tough there just weren't many to be had, but I did get a few. Bout 10lb. worth
Here is a nice little Small Mouth Bass - I caught white bass, small mouth bass, and walleye. I had to use a planer board and troll the banks in water 5ft to 20ft deep.

AmaxB

Last clip - using a planer board to troll with. There is some good footage of the old Johnson outboard in the video.

AmaxB

Looks like you had a good time except for the bear encounters,a firearm is just like American Express don't leave home without it,
I had a great time Gfinnery and do agree bout the American Express. During the week you don't see many people so it is not only beautiful but peaceful too. I expected water temps to be cooler it would mean better fishing. But the temp was around 70F so most of the fish were out in the bigger water. My boat is to small to be out there safely the water can roughen up in a hurry, not leaving much time to get to a safe zone.

AmaxB

AmaxB, That is a sweet boat You redone Sir. Greg told Me about His short stop to visit You. He said Your baccy is great. (as I already know) Great Job buddy!

Hi ya MAD O
Thank you (the boat) am glad to hear he liked the tobacco. Yep he stopped by for a bit an we had a chat not every day some one stops by to visit driven a big rig. If I remember right I gave him some of my A-56-N, burley, and some VA Bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.