Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Server bugged

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
All of these problems we've been having with bugs is with the server. The site is going to be moved within the next day or two. There might be some extended down time.

See you on the new server,

Don

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Just switched servers. There will be a few glitches here and there for a while until the new server loads all of the files. If you notice something wrong let me know, but give it a few hours to settle down.

Thanks,
Don

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Wow if that was it, talk about a painless transfer

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Yeah, I agree. I told the guy who's doing this work he aught to do it for a living ;)

I have a lot of faith in this new group. After the nameservers were pointed in the right direction, the transfer only took a few minutes. Pretty wild considering everyone will tell you it takes from 24 to 48 hours.

Daniel

Banned
I received an e-mail that I have a now private message. But when I clicked the link to check my inbox there is not message there. The e-mail does not say who the message is from. I do think it is from BarG since it is also about being able to post attachments and a conversant we where having.

Daniel

Banned
I hope this works BarG. I don't se how to attach an image in a PM though.
But for a post like this click go advanced below the message window. Then go to manage attachments and drag any photo you want in the message down to the box. when you come back to the post writing window the attachments are there. now lets see if it really worked cause I drug a random photo to this message.

Attachments

• 17 weeks old 002.jpg
    17 weeks old 002.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 3

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
When posting to a thread...In the message box toolbar, click on this icon

screenshot icon.jpg
and select a file from your computer or download from website.

Attaching an image in a PM doesn't give you the option to download from your computer. I'll find out why and try to correct it.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I found the problem.

This setting was reset or changed in the move and I can't make it a default setting, so everyone will have to make the change themselves...sorry.

At the top right of any page, click on "settings", in the left column, go to "General settings" scroll down to "Miscellaneous settings", then in the "Message editor interface" section click on "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing"

Make sure you save your new settings and while your in there, check everything out to make sure it what you want. These are your own preferences and nobody else will be affected by these settings.