Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Home made FLAT buncher/roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I have a V-MASTER as well. The concept is easy. If You put the single edge blades in that one You built. No tuck cutter is needed. If You put a longer tarp on the V-MASTER, It will roll a larger ring size. Nice simple little build there. Good job. Mad- The dowel rod is the actual roller. When You tuck to tobacco in the pocket at the start, It will start the binder on it as You turn the knobs. The longer the tarp, the bigger the ring size.

Matty

I'd like to try to emulate this build, but I feel like I am missing something from the pictures.
How exactly is the flexible material flowing. Example like when you are trying to replace a serpentine belt belt, and there is a diagram on where it weaves in and out.
I've stared at the pictures numerous times, and I guess I'm just to thick to suss it out.

Any input is appreciated.

The tarp is fixed on the front and back, going over top the dowel, it does not "serpentine" around anything. The tarp follows the same path as any other buncher/lieberman type roller. It also functions the same way. When attaching the belt, attach one end first, use a cigar or something the same ring size to put in the pouch part of the roller, move the dowel forward a bit to close the pouch with the cigar inside, this will space the length of the belt while the 2nd end of the tarp is attached.

Smokin Harley

I made this over a year ago to try out. Now I use it half the time or when I want to make loose filler cigars. It is designed from a cigarette roller I have called a V-master which rolls a 14" long cigarette to be cut into 4 kings or 5 regulars. My roller is just made out of some scrap wood, dowel, wood drawer knobs, wood screws and a piece of plexiglass I had lying around. I threw it together in an afternoon so the "craftsmanship" is on the low end.
Is there a picture of it or did I miss it while it was up?

BigBonner

Founding Member
How about this one . I just finished it unless I think of something to add to it .

nZev8gP.jpg

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i cant see the pic of it,????

although...big-bonner... that thing you made is a beast.

Matty

I have no idea where the pictures have gone, I'm sure I uploaded them to FTT's site. Also, I just tried putting up one of the pics and it is not showing, something has changed. The roller I built looks similar to Bigbonner's but made with wood and not as fancy either. Nice lookin roller you made there BigBonner!

Attachments

• 2014-07-31 21.50.55.jpg
    2014-07-31 21.50.55.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 16

Matty

I've uploaded photos since 2012. They are all gone. I can no longer post photos for some reason, they upload but do not show up. They were probably too big and have been deleted?

chuditch

That looks fantastic
Would take me quite a bit to try to emulate that but what a great looking set up

Status
Not open for further replies.