Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Home made FLAT buncher/roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuditch

Funnily enough I sort of did that I used a sushi mat. I do like the look of the rolling tables that you have made.
I believe you can set an adjustment to get the right amount of filler into the sagging bit before you push the handle and have it roll it in the binder so you get a consistent quantity

chuditch

Put it as my avatar, for now.
Like to see a bigger photo and the other photos I guess you posted originally. From the small photo on your avatar it looks good very workable just need better views to try to imitate it

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I have no idea where the pictures have gone, I'm sure I uploaded them to FTT's site. Also, I just tried putting up one of the pics and it is not showing, something has changed. The roller I built looks similar to Bigbonner's but made with wood and not as fancy either. Nice lookin roller you made there BigBonner!

I think several photos and even some threads were lost during a recent forum update. PM Don about your inability to post photos now, something is out of whack.

chuditch

I have a cunning plan on how I envision putting your idea into practice how long is the mat that you used?

Matty

The mat is almost square, 14" long and 11" wide. The flat section under the belt in the middle is 9" long by 11" wide.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Matty'sRoller.jpg
    Matty'sRoller.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 145
Last edited by a moderator:

chuditch

The mat is almost square, 14" long and 11" wide. The flat section under the belt in the middle is 9" long by 11" wide.
well will slowly work towards my plan of how this is going to work can see tears and anguish coming up :)

chuditch

GREAT photos :) and from my imagination and the little photo on your avatar and your description that was almost exactly what I was thinking it would be like.

Dominican56

Pretty cool tool you've made.

Looks like I could get that kind of material from the fabric store.

Thanks Marc. I need to replace the leather on my old Lieberman style machine with something new.

MarcL

Pretty cool tool you've made.

Looks like I could get that kind of material from the fabric store.

Thanks Marc. I need to replace the leather on my old Lieberman style machine with something new.

fabric store is right. you'll want something w/o stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.