Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Guess what wrapper these are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdaddy

Three different wrappers all from WLT.

Here's some hints..

Ecuador maduro is not used. The dark robusto on the left is MUCH darker and smells like chocolate. Wow!
The middle one should be easy to spot.
The one the the right is one of the most interesting and unusual colors I've seen. Grand canyon colors of reddish and burnt orange.

three wrappers.jpg

Gdaddy

If they are all "wrapper" leaf I'd guess left to right, Aleman, Corojo, Habano 2000.

To be clear... ANY leaf can be used as a wrapper. So you need to think outside the conventional box of wrappers.

Hint... Only one wrapper on these cigars can be found on the wrapper page. The middle cigar. The one on the left and the right are not.

moscca

The one on the left : Nicaraguan seco ? Oh.. no .. chocolate ? Afican Flojo ?

Gdaddy

Dominican binder, Aleman Seco and Crillo 98?

Good Dave. Correct only on the middle one... Aleman seco. That's pretty recognizable.

MUCH darker than Dominican binder on the left one.
More colorfull than Criollo98 for the right one.

Gdaddy

Piloto Cubano Viso, Aleman Seco, Criollo Liguero?

Look at the big brain on Dave!

That little dark robusto is wrapped in Criollo Ligero. The leaves were so nice, rich and dark it was calling out to be a wrapper. Beautiful chocolate smell. If you like'um dark this may be the ticket.

On the other end of the spectrum was the light cigar. I was rolling up some of that wonderful Piloto Cubano seco when I took notice to the magnificent colors in the leaf. Plenty of perfect leaves so I gave one a roll. It looks beautiful and very unusual unlike any wrapper I've ever seen on a cigar.

It goes to show you can wrap cigars in leaves that are not necessarily designated as 'wrapper'.

Gdaddy

Whattaya win if you guess?

For the person that guessed all three correctly the prize was for an all expense paid trip to Hawaii for two weeks plus $100,000 pocket money and a brand new Mercedes convertible and a weekend excursion get away with Scarlett Johansson.

But, unfortunately... you didn't win. Can't win it if you're not in it. :)

LewZephyr

Three different wrappers all from WLT.

Ecuador maduro is not used. The dark robusto on the left is MUCH darker and smells like chocolate. Wow!
The middle one should be easy to spot.
The one the the right is one of the most interesting and unusual colors I've seen. Grand canyon colors of reddish and burnt orange.

View attachment 12380

So to be Clear from Left to Right:

Criollo Ligero / Aleman seco / Piloto Cubano seco

Is that correct?

Gdaddy

So to be Clear from Left to Right:

Criollo Ligero / Aleman seco / Piloto Cubano seco

Is that correct?

Correct. The favorite has been the dark Criollo ligero robusto. Everyone loves it. I call it 'little Rudy'. May be small but it's a real winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.