Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Seedbank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Brand

Is Dixie shade and Lancaster seedleaf seeds available in the seedbank, and what are the procedures to obtain some for the Southern Hemisphere.
Thanks
Ben

chuditch

I am very new to growing tobacco but my first crop is doing lovely and I am having fun at it. Doing some research I thought I would like to try some Florida Sumatra leaf and wondering if anyone has seeds available for the coming season. I am going to try my hand at rolling some small cigars of the mild style I like. Many thanks A

Josias

Love the pic of the kudu I am also looking to get seed to grow in the Southern Hemisphere the seed I have originally came from the uk new to this site so know even less about procedures I tried to buy seed from s.africa or zim but to no avail perhaps you can help thanks josias

Ben Brand

Love the pic of the kudu I am also looking to get seed to grow in the Southern Hemisphere the seed I have originally came from the uk new to this site so know even less about procedures I tried to buy seed from s.africa or zim but to no avail perhaps you can help thanks josias
Josias
What seed are you looking for, I only plant cigar tobacco!!

Status
Not open for further replies.