Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

I just flew in from Grand Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOE1977

And boy are my arms tired;)
A rookie in from the great Midwest, avid cigar fan looking to try my hand at rolling and have a spot selected to try and grow next year, looking forward to the fun.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Be sure and read the growers' FAQ (link at the top of every page). Now is a good time to plan for next year. How large a grow are you considering?

Bob

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum. If you would like to start saving money now, and get a head start on rolling and learning to handle whole leaf, our forum founder (The Don, aka FmGrowit) owns www.wholeleaftobacco.com. He has the best cigar leaf available. Get a couple of sample packs and start rolling! Sampling his leaf may also help you make up your mind about what you want to grow. Best of luck to you.

EDIT: My favorite store bought cigars were always the Padrons. The Nicaraguan fillers and Maduro wrapper is a near clone.

JOE1977

I'll keep the Padron thing in mind. I have ordered the Cremosa and the medium blend already and cant wait to try and get a Monte cousin out of the Crem.
I lean towards the Templar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.