Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tobaco Del Diablo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
This is an odd twist on tobacco growing on the type and why I posted it. It is from the Lobelia Tupa of the Campanulaceae family, one of three hundred kinds.It grows 4 meters tall w/ large rosette, thick leathery, felted leaves. Thick stems, Orchid-like Deepest blood red flowers. Late season display, July till last frost. It is an evergreen perennial plant. It is a Shamanic Mapuche Indian tobaco of Chile. It is also called The Devils Tower. It is known as a abotifacient and a hallucinogen. It is used as a counter effect herb on nicotin addiction and a respitory stimulant. I will grow this to blend for cigarettes befor going into places that do not allow for smokers, to curb the crave. It may also be good for chew and snuss? I however do not know the effect as an hallucinogen as far a work or operating equipment ? As I said it is used by the Chile Shamen as tobacco that I have found.

ArizonaDave

Are you going to dissapear after chewing on that and reappear after? Or are you going to think you did?

I don't know Mad, don't go chewing on that stuff heavily, ya' just don't know.......yet.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
The Devils Tower tobaco seeds were 1.60 for 5 and 99 ship. I found them 30 seeds at 3.96 and free ship. If all seems strange with this tobacco, it will become a curio in the yard later on. I was looking into seed from the past to blend in the rare group is how I came across this seed.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Yes this I read up on. The Devils Tower is the only one in the class that is used for smoking as tobacco. It is used Shamen style. I don't think if any at all I will blend very much. It may end up a yard plant if it is a dud. Mad-

ArizonaDave

Yes this I read up on. The Devils Tower is the only one in the class that is used for smoking as tobacco. It is used Shamen style. I don't think if any at all I will blend very much. It may end up a yard plant if it is a dud. Mad-

Please Mad, don't smoke it~!

It was nice knowing you. Please have your wife post your obituary.

This could be the result Mad, if you don't heed common sense here.

forumdotabaco

that plant if it is what I think it is, will kill you, or let you mentally disable, has happen here several times with kids trying to replace marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.