Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Message editor toolbar missing fix hereI found the problem.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
This setting was reset or changed in the move and I can't make it a default setting, so everyone will have to make the change themselves...sorry.

At the top right of any page, click on "settings", in the left column, go to "General settings" scroll down to "Miscellaneous settings", then in the "Message editor interface" section click on "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing"

Make sure you save your new settings and while your in there, check everything out to make sure it what you want. These are your own preferences and nobody else will be affected by these settings.

Daniel

Banned
I did the above and still do not see the menu you posted in the other thread. Again I am using firefox which may still be a part of the problem. not sure. I am still just getting a menu of smileys when i click go advanced also. I can still post images from the manage attachments box when I scroll down. Again a random phtoto from my attachments file here.

Attachments

• 5 Week Old Starts.jpg
    5 Week Old Starts.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Daniel,

Did you clear your temp. files? Try that and let me know. I'll look into it on a test member account.

Never mind...that doesn't fix it.

It's not your browser either. I put in a trouble ticket and will update this post when the problem is fixed.

Anybody else have any issues of any kind, please let me know here or send me a PM.

Thanks

Daniel

Banned
Yep I got it now also
Top Bar 1.jpg

Okay so that has nothing to do with tobacco. It is a beehive I built a couple of months ago.