Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Just a hint Cinnamon ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOE1977

and not the one dancing on the pole.:cool:

Does anyone know of a specific blend or leaf that adds a Cinnamon character to the smoke. I have noticed it in a Liga Privada Undercrown and some pipe tobacco.

ArizonaDave

An old Cuban roller suggests using cinnamon, rum and vanilla along with any stems steeped in a tea then sprayed on the wrapper to hydrate.

Definitely second that.

The Piloto Cubano series has some natural Cinnamon, maybe try the Viso, it's one of the milder viso's out there, but with plenty of flavor.

I use the Piloto Cubano in most of my blends to get that Cinnamon/Vanilla flavor. The seco is best for even burning. I use a double binder of the Seco under my binder/wrapper, or sometimes just use it as the binder, but double it.

ArizonaDave

and not the one dancing on the pole.:cool:

Does anyone know of a specific blend or leaf that adds a Cinnamon character to the smoke. I have noticed it in a Liga Privada Undercrown and some pipe tobacco.

Besides the Piloto Cubano leaves, which I HIGHLY recommend, there is another way. Acacia Fiber by NOW foods (i.e.: gum Arabic) is a high holding glue with a neutral taste, that I often add some Nutmeg and Cinnamon to. You can add cinnamon powder to certain natural glues. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.