Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi folks I'm Dustin from Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevrolet290

Ok cool Indianjoe. I might have to come by next spring. Just how close to florida are you? I pass through Alabama pretty often on my way to jobs.

CT Tobaccoman

East of Pensacola? Dustin from Destin?

I spent a wonderful weekend at Destin, FL long ago, around 1980 when I was living in New Orleans. Loved the area--someday maybe I will get back there. Used to go to Sarasota County regularly to visit my Dad when he was still alive. He retired there from Connecticut. I've always loved Florida, wish it wasn't such a long drive from New England.

Your plants look good, Chevy, whatever they are, lol.

Chevrolet290

I have topped a few of them, but some I'll let flower for seed. I'm curious to see what results I'll get with topping and without. I had assumed they were burley also but the experts here have said probably flue cured.

Well 1980 is before my time CT Tobaccoman, but this area is growing fast. You're right it's a very long drive. I was in Dayville CT this spring for a four day job. Very nice area up there, didn't have much time for sightseeing though. I may be back in Dayville or Milford this year.

BarG

Founding Member
Welcome, You are off to a good start. If you air dry them and you used the right fertilizer you will have a good smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.