Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Reputation status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
When another member is particularly pleased with something that you have posted, he or she can click on the star in the lower left of your post, then add a reputation comment. (You can't give yourself reputation.) How many points that gives you depends on the reputation of the giver (up to a maximum). As points accumulate, the little green squares begin to add up, and (if you hover over the green bar) alters the silly statement that pops up.

If a member makes a statement or recommendation, you are able to see at a glance whether it's a newbie or and old hand--which may or may not correlate to the value of the statement.

Bob

BarG

Founding Member
As points accumulate, the little green squares begin to add up, and (if you hover over the green bar) alters the silly statement that pops up.

If a member makes a statement or recommendation, you are able to see at a glance whether it's a newbie or and old hand--which may or may not correlate to the value of the statement.

Bob

Never realized you were a " guru level 2", But you deserve that.

BarG

Founding Member
We got plenty to be silly about Bob, You help so many members. Because growing aint always easy. We appreciate your dedication, silly as it may seem.:cool:

webmost

We got plenty to be silly about Bob, You help so many members. Because growing aint always easy. We appreciate your dedication, silly as it may seem.:cool:

I say let's all click that little star and see how high we can pump deluxe's rep before it pops. On the left under his avatar. Give it a click.

BarG

Founding Member
You have to spread the rep. What you are suggesting doesn't work, unless multiple individuals decide to do so.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Please read the forum rules. Attempts to artificially raise reputation, or solicitation of additional reps for yourself or someone else may result in an infraction. In plain words: please don't screw around with the system.

Bob

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I tried to Give delux. some rep. on a couple of great inputs that sometimes is overlooked, It told Me to spread some rep elsewhere first. Delux and a few others get a 20 star from Me as I see it. Thanks. Mad- Some times I will PM the Rep.personaly.

webmost

Please read the forum rules. Attempts to artificially raise reputation, or solicitation of additional reps for yourself or someone else may result in an infraction. In plain words: please don't screw around with the system.

Bob

Rules. Too many to keep track of.

ArizonaDave

Bob

Ohhhhh........too late, I bumped you. Should have read the rest of the post first. You deserved a bump anyway. I've been impressed with your fantastic input to the forum since day one, so it wasn't undeserving. No screwing around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.