Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

ZOZOBRA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Well Zazobra is in the wake! Old Man gloom is here for onother year. So, anything that has costed You or, hurt You Cut -it up and put it in -THE FIRE! So any thing that has hurt You or cost You -PUT IT IN THE FIRE! We do an Old Man Gloom every year. So If You wish to burn the past years BAD up? We burn it up! The 29th is the date on this, (of this Mo.) We are putting the fire for all of You that wish, Just flame up Your bad exp. and PM Me to put it in the fire and it will be done! Hope I don"t blow Myself up on this one? Look it up first. Mad-

BarG

Founding Member
Re: ZAZOBRA

Heh heh heh, burn the bad! Never heard of it but it sounds good. Will it exorcise my demons?
I can't do you tube.

BarG

Founding Member
Re: ZAZOBRA

This reminds of an old song " If wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have no luck at all". I came home last week and within 3 days I had to put my truck in the shop, my refridgerator went out, and my airconditioner started freaking out.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I put all of My bad ideas and crappy ways of the past year on paper With Toy's (Linda) and ran them in the shreader to stuff the old Man gloom with. Seems like all of the folks We know here is enjoying Their part to fill Him for the flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.