Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

my new great-grandson Oliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmost

Oliver-happy.jpg

From the expression on his face, either he just hit the walk off grand slam in the Little League World Series, ...

... or else he's brestfed.

webmost

bets on how long before he is spoiled?? :)

As an experienced grandpa, I can tell you with absolute certainty that the whole notion of spoiled children is a myth invented by exasperated parents. Children are only spoiled if it makes them bad. Loving care teaches love and care. We can imagine that up until very recent times, when the united family has been abandoned in favor of nuclear consumption and strait-laced state indoctrination, all children everywhere were raised by Nana and taught by Grandpa, while Mom hoed the garden and Dad hunted. No amount of iPads and Xboxes and Head Starts will ever replace Nana and Grandpa's daily personal attention.

Briar Spirit

The Scary Bear Owner
As an experienced grandpa, I can tell you with absolute certainty that the whole notion of spoiled children is a myth invented by exasperated parents. Children are only spoiled if it makes them bad. Loving care teaches love and care. We can imagine that up until very recent times, when the united family has been abandoned in favor of nuclear consumption and strait-laced state indoctrination, all children everywhere were raised by Nana and taught by Grandpa, while Mom hoed the garden and Dad hunted. No amount of iPads and Xboxes and Head Starts will ever replace Nana and Grandpa's daily personal attention.

Amen to that Buddy, that is just about the cutest little smile I ever clapped eyes on, beautiful child.

Brown Thumb

He is a happy camper. I get a kick out of his smile. I think I have only looked at it 50 times.
Spoil him with Love and Attention.
Congratulations, BT

Status
Not open for further replies.