Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

A couple of recent pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briar Spirit

The Scary Bear Owner
In my introduction I made mention of my humble attempts at pipe making, I thought I might share with you guys the two pipes I most recently finished, they are both my own take on the Horn shape, these are my first attempts at this shape so they're not going to be mind blowing or anything really cool.

I found making these two pipes very therapeutic actually, there was something about getting that curvature flowing nicely that really draws one into the form, I hope to get this shape down in time as I do like it to look at and I thoroughly enjoyed making these two.

This is BSP-NDP7

IMG_2672.jpg

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2671.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

This is BSP-NDP8

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2683.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

No pushing of wares going on, neither of these pipes is available, they're both spoken for by a very dear friend of mine in America.

Thank you for looking and I hope you like them at least a little.

webmost

No pushing of wares going on, neither of these pipes is available, they're both spoken for by a very dear friend of mine in America.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am a very dear friend of yours in America. Please send me those two pipes I spoke for. Thanks IOU1.

Holy Hannah.

Briar Spirit

The Scary Bear Owner
Wow, such wonderfully kind replies, thank you all so very much.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am a very dear friend of yours in America. Please send me those two pipes I spoke for. Thanks IOU1.

Holy Hannah.

Well hello there my very dear friend in America, good lord, was it you I was meant to ship those out to, well I never, old age is slowly creeping up on me for sure. :D

Well so you guys know I do trade quite a lot of the pipes I make, I tend to prefer doing backy trades so if I have any available for trades in the future I will let you guys know by posting in the Market Place, I tend to go for trades in the receivers favour, it's just the way I roll.

Sometimes the drilling doesn't go quite right or I may make a purely experimental pipe which I don't consider a saleable pipe so I fairly often make gifts of those to folk I like but I do tend to ask they front the shipping costs as I am always brassic lint, I'll let you guys know if any of those pop up.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
They look great, I had fun on the Churchwarden that desertpipe had the bit. I was afraid I would blow it on the drilling of it. I used a hole saw for a 1/2 inch hole then, a carbide bit. That had Me on edge till I got it. It has no gurgle and smokes well. I think that was fate and not skill on that part. My Wife asked Me for a Chick pipe for Cristmas this year. She said She tries Mine out from time to time when no one sees Her, So She can check out the blends that I smoke. Thanks to desertpipe He has some to look at. Mad-

Briar Spirit

The Scary Bear Owner
That is very kind of you to say Mad-, thank you so very much, I just had a look at your Churchwarden thread, WOW, I love that pipe, did you get around to making one for your good lady?

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
No, I pull My hair out on the chick look. I turned it over to Chuck to help Me on the choice. I never picked out a pipe for a woman? I can make Her one, but to chick it up is a nitemare for Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.