Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Yet another new guy from N. Ca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbohon

Hello all! My name is Jay and I have recently become interested in attempting to roll my own cigars. After reading a post on another forum, I was directed here to get all of the info and how to's so that I don't mess it up too badly. I am sure that I'll have a lot of amateur questions, but I ask that you bear with me. I'll try the search function and a lot of reading before I start asking. Thank to everyone that has already contributed to this forum, your questions and answers have already made me feel like I might actually be able to do this!

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Welcome, Go to the cigar section and have fun. Everything is there for you, Even video's. Add some information on your avatar so we can help You better. Glad to have You.

Last edited by a moderator:

POGreen

Hello to you Jay and welcome to Fair Trade Tobacco !
Hope you gonna like your stay here with us , all you need to know about makin cigars + more is to find right here.

webmost

Hello all! My name is Jay and I have recently become interested in attempting to roll my own cigars. After reading a post on another forum, I was directed here to get all of the info and how to's so that I don't mess it up too badly. I am sure that I'll have a lot of amateur questions, but I ask that you bear with me. I'll try the search function and a lot of reading before I start asking. Thank to everyone that has already contributed to this forum, your questions and answers have already made me feel like I might actually be able to do this!

O cheeziss! What've I started now!

There goes the neighborhood.

charlie G.

From one newbie to another Welcome Jay.I just started rolling my own cigars and found a wealth of info on the site. Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.