Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Ftt site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
It was said to Me a few times" I forgot to donate to the FTT site", for all that We are allowed to do and say here. The skills that are here are priceless. So with that said and looking at the green ribon on the top-- Lets see it go all GREEN for one time- Just "ONE" ! Don and all of the mods. are doing a great job(even letting Me back in) and the store, for all of the nice leaf and stuff. The sales can't pay for what They have done to pay for Our inputs. So with that said, to keep the chalenge down, and give back a little --Mad-Oshe'a, I chalenge any green dot member to 10.00 dollar donation for last years and this years grow.. Just 10 bucks... Mad- Folks, I have very little money, I can give this to FTT to help keep it on line...................COOL LOOKS GOOD!

buck

I rarely donate to sites but I must say that I saved a whole bunch of money growing my own tobacco with the help of people on this forum. Donation submitted.

Thanks to my fellow BOTLs

jbohon

I didn't even realize that there was an option to donate until I read this. Sent them a couple $ for saving me a bunch in time and money. This has been a great resource for me so far.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
It's a good thing to know. I get complaicent at times, then it comes to Me. DU BECKY? I think 10 bucks is an easy way to help the site stay on line for Us to converse. Mad- Thanks Don..... FTT has some great leaf, and deals all of the time.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Thanks BarG, butt-- My chalenge was more out of guilt in being complacent in My gratitude for this great site. I tend to forget that simple task for Our enjoyment of FTT. That was all... Mad-

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
No One said to do that! To do that one cost a "C" note. And if We did that WWAAA!!!. (not the C note) The WWAAAA!!!! ter. Now, I can not imagine You in a "FU Man Shoo" ? Thanks for the challenge Delux. Now don't go to bars with them painted green. They never change. Just get greener with drinks on them. And the girls look better. Thanks for steping up . Mad Oshe'a- Wet head..................

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Most folks will never know. Here, You do not dance in the rain. If You do, You freeze. get hit with lightning or washed away. And then tomorow, no one even knew what yesterday had done. It becomes, as if it never happend... "THE" same....... Mad-

squeezyjohn

I donate a 20 or 30 quid towards the site whenever the little reminder at the top grabs my attentio

I can pretty much say that without FTT - I don't think I'd have either the confidence or the support to grow tobacco here in the relative isolation of the UK. I'm sure I would have given it up after one or two seasons growing.

Thank you Don, and all the people at FTT who give their advice freely ... I have had my best season's harvest this year, and I feel more confident and invigorated for next years grow ... all my teachers are here in this little corner of the internet!

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Your a good Man squeezyjohn, Thank You for the challenge. Some folks will never tell You- Butt I say"THANKS"! to You and every one that has donated. Mad- PS: What is a quid?

squeezyjohn

A QUID is slang for a pound ... you know ... real money with the Queen on it.

A bit like calling that monopoly money you use over there a BUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.