Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Regulating raw leaf tobacco in Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

burge

Scroll down you can still grow it and now a indivdual can buy up to 3kgs and have it shipped as long is it is for personal use. So importts under 3kgs should be expdited throught he border. I finally got my parcel 17.86 was the duty but it was basically GST 10 dollar handling fee and 3.54 duty so to share keep your orders to lower amounts and you shoujdl have no problems with the border

ChinaVoodoo

Scroll down you can still grow it and now a indivdual can buy up to 3kgs and have it shipped as long is it is for personal use. So importts under 3kgs should be expdited throught he border. I finally got my parcel 17.86 was the duty but it was basically GST 10 dollar handling fee and 3.54 duty so to share keep your orders to lower amounts and you shoujdl have no problems with the border

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand. How much did you order? what about the $250ish/lb excise tax? Were you just lucky, because whenever I ordered tobacco, it always has come out costing just as much as buying local. So I buy local.

Status
Not open for further replies.