Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Maulin/melencholic after a smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozenthunderbolt

Anyone else get a bit melancholic after a smoke sometimes?
I've noticed it a few times (normally they just relax me); some of my cigars make me introspective to the point of melancholy.
Not depressed and not worried ;)
Just curious if anyone else finds the same thing happens at all

webmost

My thoughts on the state of the world and humanity i suppose.
normally a fairly cheery chap, too much vitamin N in one go perhaps - i was smoking pure burley tops last time i was struck this way

Doctor WebMost prescribes rye. Scotch is smoky, bourbon is sweet, but rye is spicy, and so it makes a darn good accompaniment to the intense leathery flavor of burley. Get a good quality rye so that you do not have to add ice. Ice is made of water, and while not exactly poisonous, water does promote a profound despondency. Besides, fish fornicate in it. Michter's rye is my new fave. That'll thaw your thunderbolt.

If they allowed it in the mail I would send you some.

Or, you could give up smoking baccer altogether, and smoke something hempen and happier instead. Ask your local teenager for a source of that.

Gdaddy

My thoughts on the state of the world and humanity i suppose.

Stop watching the news. You'll be amazed how much happier you'll be.

The media is driven by bad news. They make it sound even worse than it really is. Over hyped negativity will bring you down and you worrying about it won't help anything.

webmost

Stop watching the news. You'll be amazed how much happier you'll be.

The media is driven by bad news. They make it sound even worse than it really is. Over hyped negativity will bring you down and you worrying about it won't help anything.

He's in New Zealand. How bad can the news be? Penguins pooping in the Waitemata? Wiliam and Kate visited Oz and cold-shouldered their island paradise? The All-Blacks played to a draw with Tasmania? Ewes don't like him no more?

Fi was down in New Zealand, I'd go fishing. What a gorgeous country. Got some gorgeous gals, too.

Rye. Winter almost over down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.