Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Fair Trade Tobacco milestone realized yesterday

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Just a little progress report...
Yesterday January 14, 2012 Fair Trade Tobacco forums hit a milestone of 100 visitors for the first time. These are real people and does not include the search bots. You might see "most users ever on site" on the main page, but that number is skewed because it does include the search engine bots.

The numbers have been steadily increasing for a couple of months now and I expect the new growing season will bring even more new visitors.

If anyone can suggest a way to get the new visitors to actually register, let me know.

Whalen

Sadly, I believe the Feds and politicians will be the best bet for continued growth of the site! Pact act stuff.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i have been spreading the word extensivelly..

i forsee as summer gets closer,, and people are '' thinking'' of thier planting,,, that the traffic will start to roll in,,,

i know myself,, i have had a lot of friends on other sites after seeing what i done last year,,,,are very intrested in learning,,,

and this site is the one ive directed them to,

jimispanna

i have been giving your address to who i know might grow baccy, but most people in ireland think i am mad, but i will keep passing on your name

Boboro

Im going to try to sell a few packs of seeds at the feed and seed store and maybe the tobacco store if it ok with yall Illput this site on the back of the bag for infomation.

BarG

Founding Member
I,ve given very few people my homegrown seeds, only the the people I thought were serious. I don't press it on anyone but if they are interested I will fill their ears what I believe about being self sufficient, or just enjoying a practical application of providing an essential need for me. Been smoking for 45 yrs. and don't plan on quiting anytime soon. I am probably in as good or better shape than most peoples who sit on their ass all day and gripe about people like me and second hand smoke.:) In my opinion It's way better first hand!:cool:

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Im going to try to sell a few packs of seeds at the feed and seed store and maybe the tobacco store if it ok with yall Illput this site on the back of the bag for infomation.

No problem at all. If it helps you sell some seeds, more power to you. The worst that could happen is we pick up another member. Thanks for the free advertising.

Boboro

I have a big sack of silk leif seed and willsell it as a ornamental they make nice flowers that nobody else has. Ill send yall some if you want them I'd liked to have some of them Ms. heirloom and another good burly.