Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

my rolling stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Well, Your in AZD- I have a treat for You! I had a long chat with Big Bonner last nite. I had a special guest here at the time. The guest is the one and only "SHADOW"! The Shadow challenged Bonner to a roll. (He never takes a challenge) It will be for Halloween day ! The roll will be all hand rolled, No mold, Hands down win. I have never seen the Shadow loose, and never competted against the Shadow, And I know the Shadow well. Not only that , This Torcedor wishes to help Steve with Me as well.. WWAAA!!!! Mad- So Steve get ready buddy. With the three of Us, You can't loose. This is a desert thing..

ArizonaDave

Well, Your in AZD- I have a treat for You! I had a long chat with Big Bonner last nite. I had a special guest here at the time. The guest is the one and only "SHADOW"! The Shadow challenged Bonner to a roll. (He never takes a challenge) It will be for Halloween day ! The roll will be all hand rolled, No mold, Hands down win. I have never seen the Shadow loose, and never competted against the Shadow, And I know the Shadow well. Not only that , This Torcedor wishes to help Steve with Me as well.. WWAAA!!!! Mad- So Steve get ready buddy. With the three of Us, You can't loose. This is a desert thing..

Alright! 3 of us! Looking forward to the challenge! Steve should be in for a surprise!

Freeotatv

Steve..looks like you have some strong support offers.
i never rolled cigars before...i watched the "rolling habanos" sticky video in the cigar forum about 4/6 times...

then cleared off the dining room table and got a big cutting board and started playing.

i kept the ipad with the video on front if me...while peforming each step and replaying the video.

my first one resembled a straight banana...my 2nd one was 75% improved and my third was photo quality...did you watch the videos available in the forum....i had to rewatch it a half a dozen times to understNd the process better....stay with it is my support and suggestion

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Now, just open up and let them flow from Your fingers. AZD and I roll many sizes to enjoy. Try diferent ways, and they will gift You ,and others just to know You are the Torcedor. Figure out a nice band to have eyes to fall on .Mad-

SteveSatch

Well it's been about six months so I guess I have to write this off as a loss :(

SteveSatch

Sorry for not explaining better. I meant the leaf I mailed to someone who offered to roll it for me is a loss.

Brown Thumb

Sorry for not explaining better. I meant the leaf I mailed to someone who offered to roll it for me is a loss.
Sorry to hear that. But it is no big surprise to me.
Sorry to say I had a deal also with seeds and a FTT contribution for them.
He never paid up to FTT. He Got the seed tho.

ArizonaDave

This person is no longer on this forum. He never sent me any to help you out on rolling some either. I am still willing to roll some out of my own money just to make this right, even though it's directly not my fault. I just know that most people on here do not rip someone off like that.

SteveSatch

Anyone know why Mad Oshea is no longer on the forum? That's one thing that worried me, when I saw he hadn't logged in since October. He seemed like a big time poster highly involved with the forum. I sent him $150 worth of leaf and then he's MIA.

MarcL

Really. I can't seem to find him. I saw you over there. I hope he's not in jail. It would be nice to be able to trade in a place where there would be legitimate members to count on. How can we create the type of trading system that assures credibility in a system where identity is anonymous. Can someone call Mad?

webmost

Well it's been about six months so I guess I have to write this off as a loss :(

Hey, send me your address, Steve, and I'll shoot you a few cigars gratis, to make up for the fact my good friend Mad O'Shea let you down. Maybe we can get some other guys here to pitch in too.

DIY Pete

Hey, send me your address, Steve, and I'll shoot you a few cigars gratis, to make up for the fact my good friend Mad O'Shea let you down. Maybe we can get some other guys here to pitch in too.

Web,
Pass that addy along to me I will drop a package in the mail.

Pete

charlie G.

I see he is posting on the site Marc posted. I would visit that site and ask what happened to the tobacco leaf you sent him.
This is a real shame. You never know who your dealing with tho over the internet.

webmost

Web,
Pass that addy along to me I will drop a package in the mail.

Pete

Steve, believe me when I say you do not want to pass up Pete's offer. He is a master blender if there ever was one. We need an addy, brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.