Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

No story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I was not expecting any thing in the mail, untill I was asked to check it. It had a box full of every size of sticks made. Haven't got to look them over yet. Got to open a beer and think it over. What a nice set of sticks AZD! Thank You. There is gold in the desert. Mad-

janetta007

Congratulations. You have a good friend there. Made me run out to my mail box and check. Empty. Enjoy the sticks and the cold one. :cool:

webmost

Get yer grand daughter to snap a pic with her cell phone and post it up here so we can see. We like pics of sticks.

charlie G.

You Lucky Dog
What a generous gesture, there are some great guys on this site.
All I get are bills in the mail :mad:

i have recieved several envelopes full of seeds completely for free from some badass people on this site a few months back.!! (mad oshea, Michybacy grgfinny and a few others as well!!!!!!!!) the generosity and sense of community/family around here is the BEST EVER no other people Id rather be chilling with!!
ill love you guys forever. seriously though I was in need and WALA! no shippping cost either just people being good people and I recieved enough seeds to Plant a few hunred acres most likely!!!!!right now I have some virginia marylyn burley turkish and a few others growing beautifuly and again I can not say how greatful I am in words. CHEERS to the BEST community of people EVER!!!! AND YES Please do enjoy those that is a dope most thoughtful gift indeed my lucky friend :) i have a few kindnessss to repay so Im on my way fellas!

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Old Putt Cigar and AZD, made bad weather turn to platinum with the sticks sent to Me. The sticks from desertpipe were the bomb as well. Thanks again Guys. Mad-

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
No, Keep the rain now. My leaf is at the no water stage now. I water two times a week now and the last will be around the last of Oct. The plants look great and the seeds are the best here. Mad- Rain will be a wast...........

ArizonaDave

No, Keep the rain now. My leaf is at the no water stage now. I water two times a week now and the last will be around the last of Oct. The plants look great and the seeds are the best here. Mad- Rain will be a wast...........

Ok, we'll keep the rain, the desert has soaked up most of it already. Might have to go back to watering tomorrow :) I don't mind it, it gives me a chance to inspect the leaves.....

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Steves leaf just got here today.In the corner- butt here. Got to bring it into mid case to seperate it so I can get some to You for steve some nice sticks. I have some for knucks. and Old Putt Cigar, still finnishing the last Cavendish to go with them to try along with the-- Well, that will be for You guys to fig. out. Almost got the packages ready for My send outs now. Just small things to finnish. Mad-

ArizonaDave

Steves leaf just got here today.In the corner- butt here. Got to bring it into mid case to seperate it so I can get some to You for steve some nice sticks. I have some for knucks. and Old Putt Cigar, still finnishing the last Cavendish to go with them to try along with the-- Well, that will be for You guys to fig. out. Almost got the packages ready for My send outs now. Just small things to finnish. Mad-

Ok, sounds good! Did you hear the weather news? AZ is getting ANOTHER hurricane!!! Who in the world would ever think AZ would not get 1, but 2 hurricanes back to back??? Just a heads up, it may be headed your way next week.......

ArizonaDave

Get some sand bags ready to redirect the water and keep it out of the house. It may get bad this time. The temps. droped to jacket time last nite here.

The water is gone already from the park across the street. If it reached street level, it would flow away from this corner lot. It would flood 20 houses before it got here, but as a precaution, I'll check into getting bags.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Let Me tell You My Friends, This little Guy is every thing that I thought. ( It pays to roll Your own) The band is scribed as, 2005 Aleman,PCS+ Braz. MF,Paraguay Flijo, Viso. It has no wrapper and no cap. Kind of , Well not molded in any way. The Aleman poped at first, then the Viso came to say hello. It has a nutty kind of Yes to it with out nut flavor. Hum??

ArizonaDave

Let Me tell You My Friends, This little Guy is every thing that I thought. ( It pays to roll Your own) The band is scribed as, 2005 Aleman,PCS+ Braz. MF,Paraguay Flijo, Viso. It has no wrapper and no cap. Kind of , Well not molded in any way. The Aleman poped at first, then the Viso came to say hello. It has a nutty kind of Yes to it with out nut flavor. Hum??

Yeah, that Brazilian Mata Fina came out to say "hello". I use either ¼ to ½ leaf, depending on the size of the leaf. With some blends, it'll even come out creamy. Glad you enjoyed! It is a double binder of the Aleman though.

Status
Not open for further replies.