Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beklar

Hello all, and thanks for having me. I just received my seeds and am trying to cram as much info as possible before it is time to start them. Thanks to everyone for your very informative posts and I would like to apologize in advance for all my stupid questions that are sure to follow.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Welcome back to the site. I intentionally waited to send most of the seeds to generate a re-interest in growing your own. A lot of people have come back, but most aren't posting...yet.

Your stupid questions are most welcome here :)...I don't mean to make it sound like that....I'm just using your words. Just remember...the stupid question is the one that goes unasked.

Daniel

Banned
Welcome Beklar. And there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. Ask away cause we all know there are plenty of questions that need to be answered.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i'd question everything<

from the type of starting soil to use when starting them,,and the way to water the young seedlings,

i believe the most difficult and easiest thing to mess up,,, is the germination/starting of the seeds,,, one mistake and they wont come up,

Status
Not open for further replies.