Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Bragging rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw

Congratulations Ben. He must be made of good stuff to have finished his training and qualified as a Royal Marine it is not to get in there, a lot of people fail.

Cigar

congratts!! Ben as a father who has oldest son in the Army rite now!! I feel your proud/worry at same time!!

cigar

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I don't know if thats a good thing for Him, But it is for all of Us. I have been there and say --Come home safe and thanks for Our safety.. Tell Him an American said Thank You for joining in all of Our good being. GOD SPEED !!!!!! MAD OSHEA-

Ben Brand

Yes I`m very proud, worried, but that's what he wanted to do. Took him awhile to finish. Had a broken foot, but he stuck to it and done it. pray every day that he will be safe, and know Someone is looking after him.

BarG

Founding Member
The customer I am working for now has a son who is a captain in the army and being deployed this week. I watched him grow up as this is a 25 year old customer and he has a new baby now. I hope your son comes home safe and sound.

ArizonaDave

Yes I`m very proud, worried, but that's what he wanted to do. Took him awhile to finish. Had a broken foot, but he stuck to it and done it. pray every day that he will be safe, and know Someone is looking after him.

Since he had a broken foot and stuck with it, it says a lot about his Character, what kind of person he's grown up to be. Yes, Someone is.

Status
Not open for further replies.