Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New member from GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeotatv

Morning..took a bit for me to register but found a few minutes this morning.

Just wanted to share a few appreciative comments to don for providing excellent service and product over the past few months and providing this forum as a mindshare spot for us.

I only shop where i receive good service and don has endless amounts of that in hand.

And thank you to all the fellow members whom take to time to share and help others.

Freeotatv

Hi guys..thanks for the welcoming comments.

leverhead ..handroll ryo smokes..came off of buglers...the reason leaving bugler is an interesting short story and ended up here (of course being very pleased with this detour and change).

i was remiss on sharing a little intro..sorry had to run out for a few todos when i first registered.

like i am gleaning from most members here..i tend to spend most of my free time in the yard or garage..preferably with power tools or some project on hand so whereas i am new to wholeleaf... Perhaps in the future i can help with some related diy skills related or unrelated to the primary forum topics.

Im looking forward to getting to know the powermatic s shredder a bit more (teardown and lubrication) when enough uses justifies maintnenance.

i would be very interested on where brown thumb ends up sourcing higher grade ball bearings as a replacement for the oem ones...but that would probably be best continued in the shredder.

Ill be dropping some posts in the other forums on my initial 2 months experiences with whole leaf ( and probably some questions as well) today.

DGBAMA

Welcome. Feel free to ask questions and share your learning experience.

Whole Leaf is something of a "rabbit hole" how deep you go is up to you.

Freeotatv

Thanks again for the warm welcome...i tend to go deep in all my diy hobbies...so i will apologize in advance for long postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.