Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New member from Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratliff95

How's it going everyone I'm Taylor Ratliff and I'm only 19, and I have been smoking cigars since I turned 18. I have been learning a lot about the culture of cigar smoking and I am hoping to start rolling some of my own cigars as soon as my leaves come in. I am always looking for tips, advice and knowledge on cigars and growing tobacco. Thanks everyone and I hope to be posting more in the future.

Freeotatv

Welcome taylor ..im 2 hours into a new member as well. Theres a good video for cigar rolling in the cigar forum...the one filmed in cuba

Ratliff95

Thanks everyone for the welcomes, it just came to my understanding a few days ago that I have been smoking for a year yet I have not joined any forums until now. And freeotatv, thanks for mentioning that.

Freeotatv

Your welcome..i watched it 3xs and then started playing...my 2nd roll came out good...my third came out photo worthy..the third was used making a cigar mold...if i interested..post into cigar forum and i will share diy instructions on the making a cheap cigar mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.