Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Honduran tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

moscca

My wife informed me that tobacco I bought in Danli (Honduras) arrived. Looking forward to compare it with Don's Nicaraguan.
Also bought a bunch of 25 premium cigars for 25 $.
Next week I'm home !!!

Jan.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
My wife informed me that tobacco I bought in Danli (Honduras) arrived. Looking forward to compare it with Don's Nicaraguan.
Also bought a bunch of 25 premium cigars for 25 $.
Next week I'm home !!!
Jan.

That's worth a hearty congratulations. So...Congratulations!!

PS. If you want your name to appear at the bottom of every post, go to your Profile (or Settings?) and click Signature. Add your name as your signature. If you write it at the bottom every time, it makes using Reply with Quote difficult for us other folks.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
PS. If you want your name to appear at the bottom of every post, go to your Profile (or Settings?) and click Signature. Add your name as your signature. If you write it at the bottom every time, it makes using Reply with Quote difficult for us other folks.

Wallace, go to bottom right corner of the reply box (where you enter the text) and drag that little triangle thingie down to the size of a reply box you want. That way, you won't reply within the quote ;).

PS, the box will stay that size for all future replies until you change it.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Wallace, go to bottom right corner of the reply box (where you enter the text) and drag that little triangle thingie down to the size of a reply box you want. That way, you won't reply within the quote ;).

PS, the box will stay that size for all future replies until you change it.

That worked good. Thank you.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Wow. I never noticed that little sizing triangle.

Bob (Sorry, Knucks, I always type in my name.)

You only skip one line. The problem cropped up on Jan's when he typed his name at the bottom of the page. With the small reply box I was trying to reply within his quote rather than at the end of it. Resizing the reply box shows his whole quote now.

moscca

Finally I had some cigars rolled today with this new Honduran tobacco. I have only viso and seco, the ligero they send my is from Nicaragua.
The leaves are very small and lots of them are damaged, so it makes it harder to roll.
A Buncher would be a good solution for these leaves.
Anyway I rolled 6 sticks and will let them rest 2 weeks. It's a pity that I don't have the Hon. ligero to really compare.
Thinking about buying a buncher here, they go cheaper here.

ArizonaDave

Finally I had some cigars rolled today with this new Honduran tobacco. I have only viso and seco, the ligero they send my is from Nicaragua.
The leaves are very small and lots of them are damaged, so it makes it harder to roll.
A Buncher would be a good solution for these leaves.
Anyway I rolled 6 sticks and will let them rest 2 weeks. It's a pity that I don't have the Hon. ligero to really compare.
Thinking about buying a buncher here, they go cheaper here.

One of our new guys here at FTT uses a buncher with an entubado roll. I hope the experiment works out for you. The Nicaraguan Tobaccos at WLT are some of the BEST leaves I've seen, with some of the Seco's good enough to use as a binder or wrapper. I'll keep them in my storage as long as there offered at WLT.

moscca

Yes Dave, WLT' Nicaraguan tobacco is much better than the Honduran I found locally here.
But this is something I'm used to here, the best quality is for export and what doesn't qualify for export is for the local market, for wood to .... tomatoes.
I'll have to make a roadtrip to get to the farmers. For the moment I'm making a boathouse and have lot's of problems with pouring concrete under water. To makes things worse I'm on the couch with 39+ fever and a Sinusitis.

ArizonaDave

Yes Dave, WLT' Nicaraguan tobacco is much better than the Honduran I found locally here.
But this is something I'm used to here, the best quality is for export and what doesn't qualify for export is for the local market, for wood to .... tomatoes.
I'll have to make a roadtrip to get to the farmers. For the moment I'm making a boathouse and have lot's of problems with pouring concrete under water. To makes things worse I'm on the couch with 39+ fever and a Sinusitis.

Get better moscca! The road trip can wait until you're better!

Status
Not open for further replies.