Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

My name is Allen. A cigar rolling enthusiast of good moral character from London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

allen

Greetings all you tobacco lovers.

I bring you all good tidings of my Cigar rolling journey. My aim is to learn as much as possible about the art of rolling and roll the best sticks in the land and share with all my fellow stogie friends. I believe in openness, fairness, good ethical values, charity and love.

I started rolling my own cigars in Mid August of 2014. I first bought 1X Terroso Profundo and 1X Oscuro y Rico;
I did a decent job at rolling some smoke worthy sticks, but I really was not happy with the aesthetics, I really wanted that classic Cuban Clean finish, so I did some more research and watched videos on YouTube about rolling Cigars and how they are grown and how much they mean to people who grow the tobacco and make the cigars.

A month later I decided to try my luck again and this time in September I bought 2X Azucarodo Oscuro Limited Edition; I have to say I just finished rolling them yesterday and these babies are sexy but they are still not 10/10. As I am working with tools I have found in the kitchen there is so much I can achieve. The actual bunching and rolling is not a problem now as I have found a technique that works well for me.

Areas that needs improvement now is applying the wrapper in a consistent and clean manner and the capping. Again I have learnt how to apply the right side out as first time around the wrappers veins were the wrong way out and dare I say some of my first sticks looked more like something I dare not mention? :)

I will post a few photos to show you my progress so please feel free to say hie and may the stogie force be with you all. Oh and If you are ever in London and want to enjoy a nice smoke with me and myself then please HOLLA!

Love You All!

My Second Attempt Photos

View attachment 13206View attachment 13207View attachment 13208View attachment 13209View attachment 13210View attachment 13211View attachment 13212

allen

Welcome, Very nice looking cigars, especially for not using a mold.

Thank you Jitterbugdude;

I have to say I am glad I found this forum and WLT, I have learnt so much here in a very short space of time and hopefully my experiences will help others. Salute

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I'm glad you found this place too. With your "good moral character" you might be able to help some of the members here that have questionable character. I won't mention any names but they all live south of the Mason-Dixon border...;)

allen

I'm glad you found this place too. With your "good moral character" you might be able to help some of the members here that have questionable character. I won't mention any names but they all live south of the Mason-Dixon border...;)

Thank you all for having me. Always happy to help out :D

charlie G.

Welcome to our new member from across the big pond. Your rolling looks good, and I know you'll enjoy them Allen.

indianjoe

Founding Member
Welcome Allen, you'all don't pay much attention to Jitterbugdude, although we could use all the help we can get :)

Status
Not open for further replies.