Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

EBOLA......''your thoughts''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Thumb

Don't forget your Blue Thingie Chicken, You could see in her eyes when rubbing your Chest. She loved every moment.:D

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
the european union has warned all of europe to prepare for a epedemic...

why do we continue to let any flight come out of africa,?

this thing on american soil has me very concerned.. not to mention the diseases transmitted thru il-legal aliens crossing the border,,,

we got virusus popping up that we havent seen '' EVER;; or at least have defeated it in the past... such as this virus were having now that resembles POLIO.

do you have a conspiracy theory mind,?

because you need not have any faith in what the government is telling you... they are trying to not create a panic. because in the states we like to loot, and burn things when we panic..

the whole world is turning upside down.. right now and something is gonna burst very soon...

sort of a massive re-set....

'' a country boy can survive''.... i'd suggest you do some fine tuning to your survival skills.

because to remain in the general public if this thing spreads like the s.a.r.s. virus did in the orient.. '' remember the news where every citizen was wearing a surgical mask '' and to this day some of them go out in public wearing a mask.

it's not gonna be safe to live in a rural enviorment.

it will be a lot safer '' off the grid''

i guess in 21 days. were gonna know where we stand... by then people will start dropping, if they are gonna drop.

and if hospitals start filling up. it's time to leave society behind.

Last edited by a moderator:

BarG

Founding Member
lol..... if i had to catch it... i think that would be a good way to describe how i contracted it....lol...

and yes come the 15'th im gonna wear the skin off that thing.

You should wear your ear and nose plugs, I can't stand the smell of burning rubber and screaming women.

charles

i was listening to this doctor on the radio, and his concern was...what do you do if say Ebola get's to Mexico City,one of the largest and most backward cities in the world.....it would tear through Mexico,and eventually head north..........
the european union has warned all of europe to prepare for a epedemic...

why do we continue to let any flight come out of africa,?

this thing on american soil has me very concerned.. not to mention the diseases transmitted thru il-legal aliens crossing the border,,,

we got virusus popping up that we havent seen '' EVER;; or at least have defeated it in the past... such as this virus were having now that resembles POLIO.

do you have a conspiracy theory mind,?

because you need not have any faith in what the government is telling you... they are trying to not create a panic. because in the states we like to loot, and burn things when we panic..

the whole world is turning upside down.. right now and something is gonna burst very soon...

sort of a massive re-set....

'' a country boy can survive''.... i'd suggest you do some fine tuning to your survival skills.

because to remain in the general public if this thing spreads like the s.a.r.s. virus did in the orient.. '' remember the news where every citizen was wearing a surgical mask '' and to this day some of them go out in public wearing a mask.

it's not gonna be safe to live in a rural enviorment.

it will be a lot safer '' off the grid''

i guess in 21 days. were gonna know where we stand... by then people will start dropping, if they are gonna drop.

and if hospitals start filling up. it's time to leave society behind.

BarG

Founding Member
I am not worried about the ebola here, I am more worried about that enterovirus that has put close to 500 kids and an adult or 2 in the hospital. It is in 47 states now and attacks our young. Ebola can be spread here but does not originate here as in Africa.

charles

It seems most likely that the enterovirus also did not originate here either..the U.S. hasn't seen enterovirus it seems in over 40 years..It appears a more likely scenario is that the enterovirus was brought to the US by the illegal immigrants from central america, and whose whereabouts are being withheld from public knowledge, so as not to further illustrate the dangers the goverment, has put our children in to.

I copied this from an article on the subject....

a medical study conducted in 2013 at a U.S. Naval Medical Research Unit in Lima, Peru. The study, published in Virology Journal, was entitled “Human rhinoviruses and enteroviruses in influenza-like illness in Latin America.” Although Enterovirus EV-D68 had not surfaced here in America in 40 years, the research team concluded that:
In Latin America as in other regions, [Human rhinovirus] HRVs and [Human Enterovirus] HEVs account for a "substantial proportion" of respiratory viruses identified in young people with ILI [influenza-like illness], a finding that provides additional support for the development of pharmaceuticals and vaccines targeting these pathogens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cigar

Ahh..i see 'Webmost' is still with us..that good last-nite heard nasty rumor that the virues had mutated to a "bowel eating" viruse in MD but thats not true the most "full-of-bowel" is still alive!! good morning 'Webmost"

webmost

Ahh..i see 'Webmost' is still with us..that good last-nite heard nasty rumor that the virues had mutated to a "bowel eating" viruse in MD but thats not true the most "full-of-bowel" is still alive!! good morning 'Webmost"

an here I thot Mad O'Shea was tough to decipher.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I guess a minute is judged by which side of the bathroom door You are on. ( in jest) As mother would say, Keep Your hands to Your self. Don't shake hands and share Your soda. Looks like a good idea is, to carry around Lysol spray and hand sanitizer. Don't use public restrooms and spray the shopping cart handles that are never cleaned. Use plastic instead of cash, Crack heads and junkies had every bill passed. I think that will cut the spread of it down?

Gdaddy

I guess a minute is judged by which side of the bathroom door You are on. ( in jest) As mother would say, Keep Your hands to Your self. Don't shake hands and share Your soda. Looks like a good idea is, to carry around Lysol spray and hand sanitizer. Don't use public restrooms and spray the shopping cart handles that are never cleaned. Use plastic instead of cash, Crack heads and junkies had every bill passed. I think that will cut the spread of it down?

And don't eat the bats.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Although maybe said in jest, Bats have been shown to not be the vector by which the disease is spreading. Africans eat bats but a comprehensive study using DNA analysis has shown that Ebola is simply being spread through human contact and not migrating bats.

Cigar

ok Jitterbugdude you said said the Ebola is spread by human contact? I saw local news here that sending 101st troops to the region for "logistic" reasons..??? who the heck is in charge of this train-wreck?? may I ask without making 'polictical' comments ?

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Have all of you gotten your flu shot this year? Influenza is more likely to kill you or one of your family members this winter than Ebola.

Bob

istanbulin

Founding Member
11chappatte-master675.jpg

Cigar

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=375870472550973[/video]

this how to catch Ebloa

Cigar

Have all of you gotten your flu shot this year? Influenza is more likely to kill you or one of your family members this winter than Ebola.

Bob
NOO! dont get the flu shoot it was only made due to fact old people cost the the most health-care cost!

DonH

Bob
People who get the flu shot end up getting sick more often than those that do. It's just a money making operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.