Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

WLT Bezuki Wrapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArizonaDave

My general impression of the dozen or so different Indonesian wrapper varieties that I sampled (and smoked as puros) was that their flavors were fairly subtle, when compared to Habano varieties, and even Sumatra varieties adapted to other regions (FL Sumatra, Ecuador Sumatra, Cameroon). I do like the taste of Bezuki, more so than CT Shade.

Bob

It is good with Dominican. Bob, I'd be interested in what you've tried it with, or prefer it with?

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
It is good with Dominican. Bob, I'd be interested in what you've tried it with, or prefer it with?
I've tried just about everything with just about everything else. As a home grower of countless cigar varieties (well, countable, but numbering in the high dozens), my tastes are eclectic.

Bob

LewZephyr

I am waiting to try it out, but I did a modify of the Sabroso Medio from WLT

Piloto Cubano Seco 13/4 leaf
Criollo 98 Viso 13/4 leaf

Dominican Cigar Single Binder
Bezuki Wrapper

I will let you know how it goes after this weekend... figure a week rest will be good for the first one.

Raodwarior

Lew, try a little Nic Habano, at least for me it takes the edge off the Bezuki and enhances the flavor profile.

LewZephyr

Lew, try a little Nic Habano, at least for me it takes the edge off the Bezuki and enhances the flavor profile.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Oh I like it with the Nic Habano.
My standard #7 has 2 variations but only the wrapper.

7B
Nic Seco 2 leaf
Nic Viso 2 leaf
Mata Fina 1/4th leaf
Sumatra Double Binder
Bezuki Wrapper

I really like this blend, but am still more partial to the 7H H for Habana 2000 Wrapper.

Smokin Harley

I am waiting to try it out, but I did a modify of the Sabroso Medio from WLT

Piloto Cubano Seco 13/4 leaf
Criollo 98 Viso 13/4 leaf

Dominican Cigar Single Binder
Bezuki Wrapper

I will let you know how it goes after this weekend... figure a week rest will be good for the first one.
so....how did it turn out???

istanbulin

Founding Member
While playing with the Cuban cigarette blend I noticed that the Bezuki Wrapper was blinking to me. After adding some Dominican Seco to the blend (Havana 142 and Vuelta Abajo) I rolled a cigarillo with the Bezuki Wrapper and just finished smoking it. That's the stuff ! The smell and taste was excellent.

LewZephyr

so....how did it turn out???

Ahh yes, thank you for reminding me.
I think I enjoyed it more than the original blend. It brought some ... um darkness into a light cigar.
Not sure if that describes it right, but I will definitely make that same roll again..

Status
Not open for further replies.